-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
I have returneth to KP with a gift for specifically @ellette-giselle but a lot of you would relate XD

-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
My character playlists are getting a bit out of hand. Dante’s playlist is now more than 3 hours long…

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
You’re awesome. A new website sounds like a lot of work. Thank you so much
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@hybridlore @everyone
Slack is a decent option, I’d be down for it. I’m honestly fine with any way to get in touch with people outside of kp.
Though of course, like most people, I’m sticking around here for as long as kp is still functional. I assumed that went without saying. I’m just nervous that at some point, kp might shutdown completely and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Also here is the current trope/ other stuff count as of page 350, if anyone is interested:
Total number of characters: 154
Times characters have met by accidentally literally running into each other: 19
Physical fights: 12
Traumatic flashbacks: 26
Times a character has gotten lost or asked for directions: 8
“He scratched/rubbed the back of his n…[Read more] -
Loopy posted an update 1 year ago
Here is part 2 of the fantasy school rp google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13HG0sG3YuqLQfi2lLveq-KhTvrtpxabv_2Us33cPXWo/edit?usp=drivesdk -
Loopy posted an update 1 year ago
Here is part 2 of the fantasy school rp google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13HG0sG3YuqLQfi2lLveq-KhTvrtpxabv_2Us33cPXWo/edit?usp=drivesdk -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@GodlyFantasy12 @freed-and-redeemed @Keilah-H @Elishavet-pidyon @Koshka @Sarafini @Esther-c @Faith @Whalekeeper @Euodia-Vision @PrincesaChronicle22 @Smiley @MineralizedWritings @Calyhuge @Lydibug @Hybridlore @Rae
@SavannahGrace_2009 @Beth-Torres @Jonas
@HighScribeofAetherium(Sorry if I messed up your tag. Also feel free to ignore. I tagged…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year ago
If anyone sees this, please remind me that I have archival duties to attend to. I keep forgetting.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@theducktator @the_lost-journal
🙁 I’m sorry you two had to deal with all that. I’ll pray for you and your families. Hope things get better for you!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
‘Tis the season

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic CALLING ALL LEFT-HANDED PEOPLE in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I am not left-handed, but I amazingly know four people who are. One happens to be @raxforge
Other than Andrew, I have a classmate who is left handed, plus my uncle and dad are both lefties.
Because I kinda want to integrate back into KP, I will answer your questions as someone who is not a leftie herself but is around them a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic My return in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal I love that there’s a pilot named Icarus, lol. I wonder if he realizes how unfortunate his name is.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I kind of want more piercings. Since I’m already planning an appointment to get a loop in my helix, I might just double lobe and get another left helix.
Oh cool! I’ve always kinda wanted more piercings too.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I should probably eat lunch now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Actually done now :10
- Load More


Also, here is part one for anyone who missed it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11L_B1ACW_CD2lv40aIt5dkhsaO-i8hlTSg_yt7E7VaE/edit?usp=drivesdk