-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
-
Ruth's profile was updated 8 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 8 months ago
Pfp by SelkieSeal on Unvale. My dear Chase ❤️🥑
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
I’m not sure if I should finish this. I’ve been playing with slightly different styles because I honestly don’t like “mine”. This was supposed to be Baron, but it doesn’t look like him. I could make it someone else.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I figured Soldier would enjoy the duck thing.
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel nodded, then fell silent. His skin was still splotchy, and his movements when he drew his blades earlier was less fluid than normal. He stared at the pond’s surface as mist rose up, the fog rolling towards them as evening started to settle. Had it only been three days…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
When you write an rp and it never posts but you already haven’t responded in hours and it’s almost 11PM

-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Let us innnnnn
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I am not sure if we actually confirmed we were doing it
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @koshka
Tomorrow? (Or I guess today for you guys?)
-
Power replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
Yep “Da pwitty wock, when da sun hets et- Wook! Et gwoes!”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
He’s supposed to be stronger than most boys his age
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
Hey guys, I need help. Does this character look believably 15ish years old? Also does he look like a guy despite the long hair?

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Well, maybe if I was anonymously famous. Like Banksy.
But scientist and spy still sound more fun.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
Dang I miss the castle rp
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Those are great XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I would love to be a scientist. It seems like a lot of fun and I did enjoy math in school. I unfortunately am not that smart though. (And it’s what I’m destined for according to mbti lol)
Second choice would be cool spy. I didn’t pick artist because it included the phrase world famous and that’s scary.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Oh cool we actually doing it?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Gabriel Mai
By her answer, Gabriel thought it safe to say that they were not from the same world then. He nodded, attention turning to the water. At the sight of blood in the water, he drew his blades, but when Sniper burst out of the water onto the raft in the pond, he sheathed them again. He was too calm for anything to be amiss now,…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
And that’s what just what the librarians want you to think. 😉
- Load More

