-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
My own forum stopped working for me💀
@theducktator I’ll have to share aesthetics here😅
-
freedom started the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia @gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @theducktator @smiley @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @trailblazer @acancello @godlyfantasy12…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@grcr That looks so good! I know I’ve said this before, but you’re so good at drawing characters interacting in a scene together <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
“You don’t do anything. You’re a recluse, dear.”
Hehehe best line. And reading it in an old woman’s voice makes it 10x better 😆
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
The Twins
Eddie carefully contemplated two different dog collars, one blue and one red. This was a big decision.
“What do you think, Blackjack?”
The aussie puppy leaned forward in Ellie’s arms, sniffing them both excitedly. Then he shook his head and sneezed.
“You’re right,” Ed said solemnly. “You deserve better than these plain solid…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I told the rizz thing to my brother.
Worst. Idea. Ever! My brothers won’t stop jabbering about all the new stupid slang! XDYeah, I don’t think I’ll ever forget the time Andrew’s brother asked me if he had rizz. That was interesting…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Good ideas!!! I will probably use those in future scenes…thank you so much!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, Nahim always wore at least a speeder mask or a helmet for about five years, so that’s probably what she compared him with.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
One of my friends compared I think Nahim to someone from Star Wars or something, but idr.
Other than that, i don’t think anyone’s even known enough about my characters to compare them to others. Recently, I only really talk about characters on here or with Andrew. Mainly cuz my friends don’t really follow when I start ranting XD.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Whoops tag @whalekeeper
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I can only think of one comparison that my friend made a while ago:

It bothered me so much for a long time. I’ve been trying pretty hard to make them different since then XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whaley Those are all very accurate lol. I’ve thought of the Lockwood one before but didn’t mention it
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeppp!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I liked how you had Neveah try to combat the lie, and it’s obvious it’s for Sef’s sake, not her own. To make this sequence really work, maybe make Sef think her Mani is just trying to save herself – it’s not a lie about Sef, but it would make the former lie hit home. Make her really crumble since the last thing keeping the lie f…
- Load More





