-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t know who’s in charge of the others… I’m sure whalekeeper would know.
Most roleplays don’t have one person in charge usually. That’s something that’s unique to the adventure rp. We usually just agree to some basic rules and then kinda do whatever
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator There’s the fantasy school role play that’s still active, though people seem to be busy right now so it’s not moving very much. We just started a new day so your characters could easily join and go to whatever kind of class you want them to take.
-
Power started the topic Poem: The One in the forum Poetry 1 year, 8 months ago
The Alpha and Omega
The King of kings is He
My Friend, my Lord, my Lover
Almighty God of glory
Wonderful counselor
A Spirit so holy
Without flesh or blood
Omnipresent eternally
My Rock and my Fortress
The buckler that protects me
Your saving name is Jesus
Came to proclaim liberty
Made Himself of no repute
Born in the likeness…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
yeahhhh lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I just asked ChatGPT to write a cringy story for me lolll
🔥🔥 THE LEGEND OF SIR BURGERFACE 2: REVENGE OF THE EVIL BROCCOLI KING’S COUSIN’S PET GOLDFISH 🔥🔥
Once upon a time, in the SUPER AWESOME kingdom of Snacktopia, Sir Burgerface was CHILLING on his golden throne made of curly fries, sipping a milkshake of power. Everybody loved him because he… -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
…?
oh…
😓
I’m so confused…did I say something wrong? I was just saying that I like your name!!
I’m sorry if something I said hurt your feelings… :/
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
yessss I get like this too, I decide a scene is cringey, but I like it too much to remove it.
YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS
that’s the most relatable thing I’ve heard XDXD
What are they gonna do to Sef’s little sis?
Well…its kinda a long story and it’s gonna give away a lot (I also need to flesh out the plot wayyy more)
When I have all m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
However, I have also gotten far enough to determine something else. Due to some things such as the romance, I don’t think am in the target audience for your story. I am no longer going to read this. This does not mean your story is bad, it just means that it’s not for me and I think others will be able to give you better fee…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
omccc
I like your name!!! It’s so cool!!!
yeah, just like Hybridlore, I didn’t know if it was your real name or not lol…
But it’s so unique and cool!
I’ve been pronouncing it “Kee-fa” *dies laughing*
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Eddie
Ed turned to look up at the person talking to them. She squinted.
Foreign Literature. Wasn’t that where they were headed now?
“Lemme consult my map,” she said. She waved at Ellie, who had turned on her earplugs to make it through the crowded hallway.
“What?” Ellie said, tapping the device in her ear. She turned,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I mean I understand they have to have some water in order to live, but didn’t you say somewhere else that Azers don’t like water? Or did I completely misunderstand and that’s just a Ottoline/Naami thing?
So I’m not completely sure about that XDXD
Mainly, they just are very possessive of their lands and don’t want trespassers XD especia…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Girl you should legit be an editor hahahaha you’ve always been sooooo good with critiques!!!
Thank you so muchhhhh
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper aww that’s the cutest <3
Is Barnes wearing her mask? I can’t remember what it looks like.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH GIRL I LOVE FANTASY <333333 it’s my favoriteeee I’m so excited!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Just finished reading through all your chapters… man, I dont even know what to say…
Must read moreeeeee. WRITE WRITE WRITE!
Aw girlie thank you so much… <33
Eloy is my favorite… Aubrielle is probably second. And, since he hasn’t done anything yet that I can see, Cassian is also a fav.
AWWWWW
Why Eloy thoughhhh he kinda just drops off the…[Read more]
- Load More
