-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
and Baron goes for it. 🤣🤣 that was the bluntest declaration of love I’ve seen in a while. 😆
Good section. One of your best, honestly. I’m starting to really feel your characters!
lol, yes
I’m glad you enjoyed it!
Don’t get too attached or you may hate me for ete… -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alpha
Alpha chuckled. “Honestly, not much else. I’ve been bored out of my mind, hence playing with the knife.” Alpha’s hand glowed and he made the knife travel around the room before hovering over his shoulder again. “From getting stabbed in the lung to not having anything to do, life is crazy,” Alpha commented with a sigh, making his…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
The TwinsEllie paused in the doorway of the classroom, and looked around, deciding where to sit.
The boy behind Eddie almost bumped into her when she stopped as well.
“Oh! pardon my blundering.”
Ed shrugged. “You’re fine.”
Ellie located some seats near the back and Eddie followed. Once they’d both sat, Ed smiled at the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae
Dante“What have you been up to?”
Dante tied the handkerchief around his arm while considering his answer. He eyed the hovering knife a bit nervously.
“Just getting ready for my trip. Pawned off a few things for cash. Not really sure what to do with the rest of the day.”
He plopped down onto the foot of his bed and rested his elbows…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Thou art officially dubbed the KP Archivist.
I am honored 😌
And don’t worry about replying! It’s only been like two days. You don’t have to role play anything if you don’t feel like it. Having a foggy sick brain sucks. Hope you get some rest and start feeling better soon! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
This sounds fun! I was never really a part of the original topic of the week discussions though so I don’t know how it works
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
oh man, Alpha and Dante together are amazing!! 🤣
ikr? They’re so fun. I always forget how intimidating Alpha is until I start writing for Dante
Dante and the twins are so much funner to read about too!! I feel like I can really envision them better know that I’ve met their author in real life. Funny how that happens.
Yeah it’s w…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yesss kp finally decided to work for me!
@everyone
So I wanted to show you guys a thing. I’m on page 100 of copying down this entire role play into a google doc, and I’ve been keeping tallies of different tropes/ things that happen a lot and this is it so far:

traumatic flashbacks of course in the lead XD
I just find keeping track of this…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge (you haven’t read this one yet) @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
So, I haven’t finished this one yet, but it’s getting long so I’m gonna post it in two parts.
Also, I posted a section of this story above, and I will be making that section bold so that those who already read it can skip with ease.
With that, i…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I just realized that the reply I wrote for you didn’t post. Sorry.
He caught pneumonia, at least, that’s what I wrote his symptoms to fit, I never officially name it in the story.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Really? Aw I’m so glad!!! <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aww I’m so sorry
I can imagine how you feel even if I don’t know what it’s like…and even though I won’t ever feel what you feel, that makes me so sad
Ahhh I get it
I’m sorry (I feel like I’ve said that a million times *cries*)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Umm, it’s a lot worse than rudeness. They can be pretty cruel.
Yeah, that’s what I meant, I just couldn’t think of the right word XD
I didn’t mean to sound like I was brushing you off…I know I’m using more mild words but that’s not really what I mean if that makes sense.
and shutting down isn’t an option when you’re the oldes…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Awww I’m sorry🥺😕😭
I can’t say I relate, but I can understand how hard that must be!!!
When people bother me like that or I’m in a situation like that I tend to just shut down, go to my room and not come out unless absolutely necessary lol
People drain me so bad XDXD
But yeah, just hearing about that is stressing me out…I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette
hey…y’all are right next door to me XDXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh noooo
Girl I don’t even know what to say
I actually might cry..that hurts my heart 🥺🥺💜
I’m so sorry…
That’s horrible
Okay don’t feel bad…you have a right to be very very upset hahaha
If you ever need to vent PLEASE don’t hesitate to email me!!! I might not have the words to help but I can listen and pray for you!!!…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh nooo girly I’m sorry!!!! If you need to talk I’m here!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
This sounds like fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Here it is!!!
Wind spiraled frozen fractals and reddened Lainey’s cold-kissed nose.
Every breath crystalized in frozen puffs, and she wrapped her arms around herself, shivering.
The sun sunk beneath the houses across the street, bathing the neighborhood in amber light, and Lainey hugged her knees to her chest as she watched the s…
- Load More
