-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
will you post the doc on here when you’re finished, or no?
Oh whoops I didn’t plan that far ahead. Probably?
@whalekeeper What do you think? Pretty sure your email is visible on there as well as mine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
speaking of jews, what are your honest thoughts on them? Like how to you see them?
I believe they are God’s people, and that the promises God made still apply. I don’t believe that the Church is the new Israel.
Other than them being God’s people, I don’t stand behind them. They support the lgbtq+ community last I heard, and I…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
and I have already written some scenes for it btw, but most of them are huge spoilers atm🤭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 forgot to tag you😅🫠
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Well, I made the forum, the forum stopped working for me, and I also disappeared off the face of the earth for over two weeks😂💀 well I’ll try to answer questions/responses now😅
@highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @keilah-h @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @elishavet-pidyon @theshadow @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @loopylin @koshka @trailbl…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Girllll, you’re so sweet!!! 🤪🥰 Seriously, your reaction really means a lot. 😊
Awwww ofccc!!!!
That was actually kinda my goal—I wanted this story to be someone’s comfort book, because I loosely based a few aspects of it off of my comfort books. (I’m not stealing any of that author’s ideas, I promise!!! just some of the vibes in certain s…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
But just to clarify, I don’t really ever listen to secular music. I only want to listen to music that glorifies God!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
What are your thoughts on catholic reconciliation? (For those who don’t know, reconciliation is where catholics go (supposed to be at least every month) to confess their sins. And then they are forgiven for them.) And what questions do you have. (That definition is the most simple version, there is more to it.)
I don’t think i…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ESTHER-C
OMC THIS IS GONNA BE LIKE MY COMFORT BOOKI JUST KNOW IT
*curls up in a love seat with a chai latte and gingersnap with a fuzzy blanket and fuzzy socks* (those are the vibes your book gives me)
ALSO I WANT AN OLDER BROTHER SO BAD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
What do you react to finding out that an artist you like begins to do wrong things. (Like a draw and art piece disrespectful to God, or Jesus. Or makes a song about demons and worshiping them or something. Any range of “art”)
I recently dealt with this in a way.
At my 2024 piano recital, a student of my piano teacher pla…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll be praying
I think he’s more concerned that he can’t flex his abs. *Rolls eyes*
lol, he sounds awesome
Praying!
-
Ruth started the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hello!
So, I’m currently gearing up to write a fight scene (I’ll post it on here when I’m done) and I’ve never been happy with my previous fight scenes, so I researched a little deeper into the specific type of battle I wanted this to be. While attempting to write the probable failure of a fight scene, I got the idea to create this topic on…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
🎉🎉🎉🎉
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
bruhhh that’s dedication right there
Or boredom. It’s surprising the meaningless things you can accomplish when all your normal hobbies loose their appeal and you have nothing else to do lol
What’s with the neck thing?
XD That’s a super specific trope Whaley noticed. It makes more sense when you’re actually reading through the role pla…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
If you’re worried about that, you’ll be 100% fine.
- Load More
