-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s so funny…My sister Hallie’s nickname is Hal…we call her that all the time XDXD
When she was little we used to call her HalPal…we don’t really use that anymore but I laugh remembering that, it was pretty cute hahaha
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah…Alpha’s probably the most messed up…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hehehe Alpha has more knives than social skills
Yep lol
Though, Dante better tread carefully, he has struck a nerve.
Alpha
Something dangerous flashed in Alpha’s eyes. “In no way is it stupid,” He growled. “Think for a second how you would fear such things if you were created in a lab. How would you feel if such things gave you life…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae Hehehe Alpha has more knives than social skills
Dante
“Oi…” Dante growled. He straightened his posture and crossed his arms. “I might be smaller than you, but I’m tougher than I look. Survived this long. And I don’t have some stupid needle phobia.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin np
Alpha
Alpha blinked. “No, not exactly. I’m a warrior, so I fight wherever in the stars they want me this time. Only time I ever thought of assassination was with some of those annoying lords in the Council, but if I did that, they’d probably lock me up again. And that’s no fun. I think they like sticking me with needles.” A shudder…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I will need to clear this up in the story i guess. I didn’t mean all the laws, I meant more the changes in that we no longer have to sacrifice animals because Jesus came as the ultimate sacrifice. The laws changed in little ways because Hope had finally come, we didn’t have to wait for it.
I will make this clearer in the text,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator Yay! Im glad you’re feeling better. A lot of my friends and family have been sick lately as well. I’ve been pretty lucky that I haven’t gotten anything yet. Tis the season, I guess.
Liko
“Cookies?” Liko raised his eyebrows. “Who doesn’t?”
He paused, trying to remember what he was forgetting. His thoughts had drifted off to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
👍
Reading my older RPs kind of pains me. My sister came to my desk and found me clutching my head. XD
Whaat?? I’ve been having so much fun rereading your old stuff. It makes me so cheerful. 🩵 I was keeping myself motivated earlier by looking forward to when Marcel was introduced.
I may be in the same boat as you though when I get to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*pops head in*
I’m so happy to see this forum still active and well🥹🥲
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@kielah-h @ellette-giselle @raxforge @whalekeeper @hybridlore
This is the final part of Story 9.
In my writing document, I named this story temporarily as ‘Delirium’ but I would like some better title ideas if you can give me some. Thx in advance.
Five days had passed since Baron had been taken to the Handel mansion and his symptoms…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I bet if i made Dante bored enough, he’d sneak into the school and pretend to be a student for the day. That would be fun.
lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alpha
Alpha shrugged. “She put a kid in the hospital, and thought she could take care of me too. So I stabbed her. And yes, I do often stab people.” Alpha paused, thinking about what he had just said, for the first time considering how his audience would take that information without context. “Though, it’s not just because I’m bored.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I could also probably use prayer for getting a job. Seems I’m not good at anything that gets you money lol. Nothing I try is really working out. I’m hoping to get a job within the next couple months so I’m not forced to move back in with my parents.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
I know I don’t respond much on here, but I am still praying for yall when I see posts. <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Dante
For probably the tenth time since they first met, Dante was thankful that Alpha seemed to consider him a friend, or at least someone who wasn’t a threat.
He laughed nervously. “Uhh, no. I haven’t heard anything. Do you… normally go around stabbing people in the gut? I mean, I get the boredom thing, but there are less bloody ways to…[Read more]
- Load More
