-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
My warning wouldn’t be that it’s dark or violent, but that you don’t want to even accidentally imply it’s okay. You don’t want to give your reader an idea, or thought pattern they didn’t have, but you do want to reach for a kid who’s been there, or is there, and needs that lifeline. That they are loved, that they can make it with God’s he…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Arcane and Alder are good name switches! I like them. Also, are you going to keep the Payne and Pythonos references? I think you should; when you publish your book people will be like “oh, this is an expansion on that universe.”
I think I will keep the Payne/Pythonos. I agree, it would be cool!!!!
Thanks, they fit really well and I lik…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you so much!!!!
I fixed the spelling!! Thanks for catching that XD
I appreciate you so so SO much, girl <3 -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @theducktator @keilah-h @theshadow @anyone-else
Thank you everyone for your comments on the doc!!
The reason I haven’t added anything new is because I moved it all to Reedsy. Reedsy will professionally typeset it all, and have a more professional look to it, and I like Reedsy better for writing.
The point of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
30k words in The Baron Chronicles!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you soooo much girl…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Really?? tysmmm that means a lot <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Just curious, what’s with your current signature? The other mother never said that… Also she’s a creepy villainous monster…
Sorry, I’m just confused lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah…I think mostly I need to write like two more pieces, and then it’s just editing the rest. So hopefully this is doable XDXD *hopefully**
I think I just need enthusiastic pep talking right now, but emailing would help a lot too!!!
That’s totally fine!!! Just don’t let me give up lollll
That’s the main thing I’m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Also, this isn’t going to be a novel. More like a collection of works that intertwine somehow.
I mainly just need accountability, but I would love your guys’ thoughts because I want this to be GOOD!!! It is going to a silent auction after all hahahaha
SO please tear it apart as well XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @loopylin @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @raxforge @rae @freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @theducktator @theshadow @the_lost-journal @trailblazer @keilah-h @anyone-else-i’m-blanking
I’m doing something drastic.
Something crazy.
I suppose I shall start at the beginning…
Our youth…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Putting another character in here
Lois
“Hey, Brea,” Lois said after finding his sister’s hiding spot in the library. She turned around in her chair to face him, looking surprised.
“I just got Mother’s letter saying you were coming. Why she didn’t bother to use the telephone is beyond me. How are you doing?”…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Liko
“Mandatory?” Liko scratched his chin thoughtfully. “I doubt it. How can you have fun at a party you’re forced to go to? Though, I wouldn’t know for sure. I’m just the janitor.” He cringed inwardly, thinking about giant mess he’d have to help clean up in the ballroom later that night.
“Why? Scared to go?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae Aww Chase 🙁 The twins would have visited him in the hospital, but they didn’t know that he was there and they didn’t have much time to wonder about him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
6.
Marbles (also called Marbie) is the one in the photo. She’s my grumpy lady.
Then there’s her sons Mazel and Candy. Button and Hobbes, our adopted stray kittens and finally good ol’ Mr. Mittens.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
For some reason I thought of you IMMEDIATELY (probably because we’ve had so many conversations about slapping your writing on paper and NEVER GOING BACK (something that I struggle to not do since I’m a perfectionist lol))
It’s okay!!! I completely understand and I can’t even imagine how hard the past few weeks have been for…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m a bit late to this.
My art definitely bleeds into my writing a lot. All of my stories have some sort of color palette in my mind, and a lot of my characters, especially from Paper Stars, started as drawings I made. (Ex. Dante, Lemonhead, Mel) And my obsession with turning my old school work into origami stars a few years ago is what inspired…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok! Yeah, again, do what you wanna do. But if you want some ideas or need a brainstorming partner just lmk!
I will!!! TYSM!!! 🙃
Yes I totally get it!! You definitely don’t have to go through and try to fix everything in the first draft 🥴
ahhhh hahaha yeah, I’d definitely get in trouble with @ellette-giselle if I did that…. (jk jk h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ohhhh my wordddd
Ok that actually makes so much sense. I felt like the story was moving too fast and wasn’t exactly sure how to slow it down.
Thanks for pointing that out!! <33
Glad I was able to help!!!!!
I do love your dialogue though…you’re so talented in that area!!! Just maybe breaking it up would help A LOT. Because too much o…[Read more]
- Load More
