-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay, so my brain has been reading things with interesting twists to words. I literally just read that as “We’ve reached 500 papayas, guys.”
I almost choked on my yogurt XD
Chase
Chase was confused. Did she not know if this person was a friend or not? “D-does he l-like f-faw, fawwwns?” It was random, and not the best type of q…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
We’ve reached 500 pages, guys
Felicity
“He’s my, uh,” Felicity’s face reddened as she suddenly remembered what she had said the day before. She hurriedly turned her face away from Chase for a moment. “He’s my best friend. Or something.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon General science
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes actual killing please.
lol no I’m actually serious. This isn’t the rp for that.
@elishavet-pidyon Yeah Hugo caught back up with them. He was only gone for like a minute. I’m not sure what to write for that group rn, sorry.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
If I can, I will post my drawings today. I just have the 1 hour one left to do
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Agh yes I am lol
I’ve missed being on here :/
I’ve been so busy between school and work! (I recently got a job at a coffee shop which is good because I get money! But hard because I don’t have as much free time anymore!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator @whalekeeper @esther-c @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @theshadow @grcr
I wrote some new chapters!
They’re really, REALLY rough but hopefully you guys enjoy them
(It gives me motivation to be able to share what I wrote with people, so thank you for supporting me 😊💜)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
OMC
I’m so sorry!
I don’t think this popped up in my email so I never saw it *cries*
How am I just now seeing this?!
Anyways, that makes a lot of sense!
I will think about that XDXD
And don’t worry about the length, I enjoyed reading your thoughts!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry, I don’t read Middle-grade fiction, so I won’t be much help
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Chase hesitated. “I-I…” he fell silent, shaking his head. “N-no i-dea. W-who’s Lo-Lo-is?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Felicity
“…Yeah, like a sunset, I guess.” As she looked at Chase, her momentary wave of frustration faded away. She smiled.
“So, what’s your next class? Mine’s science. I’m still deciding if I want to go or skip and risk Lois’ disappointment.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
No actual killing please
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
Chase got up, leaving his soda can beside where he was sitting. He retrieved Felicity’s can, planning to throw it away in the proper place later. He sat back down again.
“L-like s-sun…sat?” Chase was quiet and still for a moment, before turning to look at Felicity. He had formed his eyes into a reflection of a bright sunset.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
First off, funny forum signature.
Second, what are the ages of your characters? because in my experience, different ages respond differently to death. Children (under 10 maybe?) usually know that death exists, but aren’t very afraid of it because they don’t understand. Adults, especially people in their 20s, and 40s, for whatever…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I started making an April fools comic strip for the twins, but gave up before finishing

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Book 3 is over 2k words rn tho, which is exciting in of itself even if that number seems small for now
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle I saw the announcement, that’s so cool! 💜
and I’m glad you like it🤭
and as for Book #3…welllll….it’s taking a lot longer than expected😅 I’m just now on Chapter 3 and will probably be reworking Chapter 3 still some. Book #3 may end up being longer than both Freedom’s Fire and Broken Shackles, and it has a lot to cover and…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @smiley @theducktator @grcr @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-idk-lol
and the rest of the main part of the Baumann fam (also in the 1928 story🤭)
From left to right:
Top: Hans, Eleanor, Himmler (Hans/Felix’s younger brother)
Bottom: Johann, Arndt, Lee (Hans/Ele…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@liberty I love that aesthetic, and the blurb!
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @smiley @theducktator @grcr @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-idk-lol
part of the Baumann fam in 1928 (the year Felix/Frida got married…and the year that I’m setting a new for fun short story in🤭👀)
From left to right:
Top: Felix, Frida, Adolphus, Dietrich
Bottom: Leo,…[Read more]
- Load More
