@salome01w4g
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 991
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Greetings, Fellow Writers in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@abby1 Hello, and welcome to the Kingdom of Pen, the only place where dragons talk, words are worth their weight in gold, and raspberries might as well be the official currency. 😀
Ah, New Zealand… you’re lucky. 🙂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Welcome back!
I haven’t been on here long enough to remember you, but for some reason you sound EXACTLY like a character in a book I just read. (Daryl from the Time echoes trilogy by Bryan Davis.) I guess your writing style is similar to the way the author wrote that character. (Fortunately, she was one of my favorite c…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ You just click of the “forum” button at the top of the page and navigate to the category you want to post the thread in, and then click “Create new topic” at the top of the category’s page. It’ll give you a text box to write the first post in.
(Luke in The Last Jedi: “It was a cheap trick.”) 😉
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Let us all have a moment of silence for Luke Skywalker…
-
TheAcornman replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj I’d say it depends on their size mostly. How big are dragons in your fantasy?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Heroes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Hmm. I don’t have anything to add, really. I like this thread a lot though. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Merry Christmas and Happy Plot Holes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@Emily I am late. 😀 All this advice is super good, and I really don’t have anything to add. I just discovered the three-act plot thingy myself and me likey. 😉 Your book sounds like a lot of fun!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal I am truly honored. I have been featured in the first Kapeefer Literature Christmas Special.
I’m sorry to have ruined your Christmas, though. I could have at least waited until January 1 to collect your rent!
XD 😀
Okay, That was hilarious! Somehow I had missed the fact that STAN CAN TALK! You and him make very good book c…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses That’s kind of a scary thought, actually. Me — A Chosen One…
Dekkie?! Ohhhh, mayybbeeee. As long as nobody else calls me that XD
I’m an ENFP too! Well… I guess I’m also an ENFJ. It depends…
I like you already! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I wrote 692 words, plus a few edits here and there. I will now proceed to read Embers Burning 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Do it do it do it!! The more the merrier! I love Kapeefer literature, and Cyberspace could always use more of it 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong ‘Ello! Sorry I didn’t see you earlier… How’s the Amber story coming along??
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And I’m still here if anyone else is writing 🙂
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon @seekjustice @sam-kowal
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing How did I miss part two?!?! Hehe, this is hilarious. I burst out laughing on the part with the Daeus mouse XD
PART THREE! WHEN!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing All right, seeya later ;3
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
You are welcome.
@dekreel
I must go now. -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Sweeet! *clasps hands in delight*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Thank you. @dekreel I will position you likewise.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing *walks back* Aah! Well nice job! … I suppose I could guard a giant cat… It’s a good thing I’m experienced with cats 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Opps? @dekreel
- Load More
