@reaganramm
Active 1 year, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 110

-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *wishes she recognized him* It looks like William Shatner, but then again all 1950s-60s actors look like William Shatner to me XD
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl GAA! I missed your post about Dr Who! *shakes head at self*
Yesss, you’ve seen the First Dr! FYI, the next episode series after Unearthly Child, called The Daleks, was really good. And really long. It was the first appearance of the Daleks!
Yes, Five is my favorite. He’s cool! But I’d watch the Fourth first if I were you…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @clairec @anyone
I’m still here XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ohh, wow, I love Derek’s collage 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj What do you want to look like?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @skredder @clairec @seekjustice @anyone
Sorry! Had to run and do a chemistry lab XP But I’m back! Anyone still here?
Oh, and Rochellaine, congrats on becoming a Knight in Shining Armor! You earned it fast! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sierra-r Inadvertently (sort of) brought you in! Haha, thanks! Perhaps I should tag you more often
-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
Ignore me, I’m conducting a test post
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder KPA again. I’m getting to a part about Jane the Pizza Ninja. It’s not helping that I’m starving XD
What genre is Clouded Fury?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Eyy! What are you working on?
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I was just on your Ember doc and…
…during the reign of King West and Queen Alia.”
Like that? 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder @rochellaine @clairec @aislinn-mollisong
The Beast is back!! Hi, guys! I’m writing
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Good revisions. (And good synopsis in general, btw. These things are hard.)
Possibly, these three revisions could help.
Feastings end– feasting ends.Only humans farm in the city of Kurr. Dwarfs would rather win glory in the exosuit arena. When food got low in the winter of 1276, the dwarves robbed us of our crops.
The dwarfs are…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Sam-Kowal perfect. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hmm…. *smirks* I like that! It’s unique!
… Wait, so how do you feel about me? Please don’t make me disappear! *prepares to hide under table*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Absolutely! *whips out character notes* What’s your suggestion?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Okay I’m back, but only for about twenty more minutes XD
The KPA is actually going to be a whole series of holiday-themed stories. So if you aren’t in this one, you will undoubtedly be in another one. And don’t worry — I won’t make you a creature 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ahh, I gotta go! Sorry I couldn’t stay longer! I shall return later!
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal The idea is definitely intriguing.
As far as the synopsis goes, I agree with Kate that the voice is slightly inconsistent. My main advice though is cut anything you can. Like, “believe me, that tends to curb one’s appetite could be cut. There are a few words you cut elsewhere or phrases you could rephrase to sue less word.
Also, I…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Exactly! And it’s working out!
Cool! BTW I read what you had on the doc, and I really liked it!
- Load More
