@reaganramm
Active 1 year, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 110

-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Sorryyyy…
Anyway, see ya! 😉
@jenwriter17Â That’s fine. Hopefully I’ll be there. Depends…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Hi!! Long time no see 😉
Of course I don’t mind. 🙂 Yeah, I’m… doing the same thing basically XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *cringes* No offense. I’ve just been crazy busy lately. Just got back to normal, so yeah…
Ouch.@jessi-rae By all means, join! But… I actually have to call it quits now. I have pizza to make.
And I wrote 700. Adios! And good luck!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper o.o You actually forgot about it?
… I’m sure whether that’s a higher level or a lower one
XD
(Please do not take offense…)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago

That level. The level of – the ingredients are currently being assessed and…
thanks for reminding me. *facepalm*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper How’s the LOKD going? Anywhere past the Gollum-Looking-Agonized-GIF Level? XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’m writing my novel. Till 5:10 EST. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Awesome. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
SNAPPER! Hello! What are you working on? I have an essay, as stated before… 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Choppy Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy Dey are all mine. *nods*
*is glad that you are stalking my blog* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You still there?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll tag other people, too…
@kaya-young @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @ingridrd @dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @anyone
I’m writing!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! Still here? I’m writing an essay for school
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
I dont know what MBTI is. Can you tell me?
@ariel-ashira Can I tell you?!

Yes, precious. Yes, we can. *coughs* I’m slightly obsessed with it because it’s so amazingly cool, but I’ll try not to overwhelm you with information. 😛 Basically, it’s a personality test. Here’s the link to where you can take it and read more about it. It’s an…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I like to say that guys are just like girls, only they’re not. The point is that they’re both human and share the exact same humanity. Gender only changes one’s outlook on life and certain behaviors.
I think girls are generally able to write guys pretty well and vice versa. The one issue that’s coming to mind which I run into…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I like to say that guys are just like girls, only they’re not. The point is that they’re both human and share the exact same humanity. Gender only changes one’s outlook on life and certain behaviors.
I think girls are generally able to write guys pretty well and vice versa. The one issue that’s coming to mind which I run into…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Don’t worry. Eighteen is just another step toward eighty, which is the age of unlimited bliss.
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
And what on Taranar happened to this topic?!
Would your character rather take a train to a faraway place so he/she can enjoy the ride and look at the beautiful scenery, or just use a portal to get to the faraway place instantaneously to save all that time? (Assuming these are the only two options he/she has)
The Doctor would rather take the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*gapes* Mouse/rat person? Â Â Mouse/rat person?!
Ahh, all right. I won’t kill you…
@catwing You mean Leumeister?
- Load More
