@raxforge
Active 7 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 617
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Casual writing at :45 to work on Project RI and add to royals roleplay.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Firstly, thank you!
Secondly…
Indeed. The fluid projects are much too distracting, especially when they are fairy tales. What is it about those? Anyway, what is that project about? And Heirs of Ashes for that matter.
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Rio is the oldest of six Trahan siblings
Immediate sympathy from me. He seems cute and friendly 😛 Not to mention the outfit. Capes should be a modern staple.
He looked around for the moth guy. Maybe they could spar later. Or something.
Hmmmmm
*Links arms* I’m not sure what everyone else’s titles should be, but…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin that’s awesome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae looked it up and it looks like fan art of other characters is allowed as long as you credit the original and make it clear that the character is not yours!
I now have a place to rant about my Star Wars dragons lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Star Wars fanfic in need of criticism 🙂 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I know this was a while ago but I can’t wait for more! You planning to continue it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
If you join, let me know!
You could put a warning in the description saying that TF isn’t for people under 15 or something. In the end, you can’t stop people from looking it up, but putting a warning there might be good, and would remove you from responsibility.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
also I just realized another one of my online friends has an Unvale account too, hah! I didn’t realize that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae Ok good! Yeah, weird outfits….are just kind of a thing you have to ignore, again. I just wanted to make sure there wasn’t anything genuinely sexualized. It’s also cool how they’ve forbidden AI works to prevent stealing and cheating.
now to figure out what to do about my characters if I joined such a site. First off, a solid portion…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I looked into it, they don’t have any content filters of that sort that I can find.
From exploring the site, I have seen stuff like you’d expect in outfits and topics from secular artists, but they are a strictly no NSFW content site, so I have not seen anything sexually inappropriate. Here’s a link to their community guidelines:…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you, both!
I dub thee the official Kingdom Pen Architect, an honorary title for the work you’ve been doing on the website.
Mighty thanks. My coworker has told me that she is going to buy me a fake monicle. This seems… fitting.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Okay, I have finished the series now.
I think the 3rd book was my least favourite. Part of this was due to the story was more of a flat arc instead of a positive arc, which is alright, I just prefer positive arcs. Also, with all the time jumps, the events of the story felt more separated as opposed to one continuous plot. (Yes,…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
They are nifty!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you!
I took a look at your art profile. It looks good. To be honest, anime/chibi styles aren’t my favourite in general, which makes it a little harder for me to give feedback. But for what it is, you do a good job. I still think you have excellent colouring and shading. I like the snake you shared, it’s cute. Keep it up!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
wow! Really cool! Not to similar at all! I like yours way better, btw.
I love watercolor pencils!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @grcr @ellette-giselle
Thank you, everyone!
Did you use colored pencils?
Sort of. It’s a special type of watercolour pencil. So after I fill it in, I take a fine-tipped watercolour brush and blend the colours. Then I redrew some details.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae those are great! Cute caecilian.
as for Unvale, can you filter out….less than nice stuff? I can ignore the pronoun thing (I just leave it blank)–pretty much every social media site does this nowadays, so it’s really just a matter of ignoring it and moving on. But my issue would be seeing the EXTREMELY UNSAVORY things that people draw a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Aw man, that sounds like it’s been an up and down last few months! I’m glad it’s not as bad as it could be. And hey, Coxing is great! (as long as you have a good voice for it! lol) no, really, they are really important to the crew and it’s awesome that you can do it full-time for your team.
I’ll continue praying for you. Glad to have you back!
- Load More
