@raxforge
Active 8 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 617
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 1 month ago
Hi! I’m interesting in learning about that book once it’s published!
I haven’t had much time for either writing or KP lately, between school, dance, and work. I’m a senior now so I’m trying to figure what I want to do with my life as an adult.😅 I have an interview with the college I want to go to on Wednesday so that’s exciting…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@whalekeeper wowww
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint Hi again!! Your job opportunity sounds cool!
I’ve been doing great! I’ve missed your stories lol, when the third draft is finished will we be able to read it?
I’ve been working on animation; my dad has a friend who does animation as a side job so he’s been giving me tips. It’s pretty cool. My skills are nowhere near good…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Hellooooooo! Good to see you around! :-p
The themes, messages, character dynamics, the ✨plot✨, everything is starting to come together and becoming what I think Leon and Riker’s trilogy needs for their finale.
Good for you! I bet it’ll be satisfying to finally conclude everything and put the characters to rest, so to spe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Idk, tbh. I think my world has different kinds of foods that are normal but to u they are weird. I’ve eaten live squid before. I like eating live seafood. Is that crazy?
What about u? What’s the weirdest thing u’ve eaten?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
George
George opened the stall door. She gave the mare a strong series of pats, then brushed a hand along the mare’s side, making sure the animal knew where the human was at all times. Spooking a new horse was a surefire way to get kicked.
Onyx’s coat already shone, catching the same glow that lit the stall’s wood grain walls. Georg…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
This is my 6000th post.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh awesome!!
…Tho my main villain is a creep and I don’t want anyone to feel sympathy for him, unlike Hans
I’m interested to see him now. Who is he? What connection does he have to our characters? Why is he so evil?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
but also working on Leon and Riker’s 3rd book🤭🤫
*Screams*!!!!!
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!!!!
…Tho my main villain is a creep and I don’t want anyone to feel sympathy for him, unlike Hans
I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insul…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
I have that image saved already on Pinterest! I should work on this tonight.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
They’re MINE and no you can’t have them, (insert fandom name) you’ll just put them in stupid gross ships.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
@loopylin lolllll i might use that
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Nice pfp. My sister says I sound like a dying seagull when I laugh.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Um… because you have multiple personalities. I guess.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
George
George tipped her hat to the horses as she strode through the barn. She made a gentle clucking sound and announced, “Ladies and gentlemen… I am here to serve.”
A stallion let out a high-pitched whinny. He seemed to be walking in place with nowhere to go. He backed up, then pressed himself forwards, causing the door to grate…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
After discussion with the roleplay gods (aka Loops), I will add a new character. Her name is George and she is one of the academy servants. She is not solely from this rp; she is from the same world as Moth. Will describe her as the story goes. The only thing I have to mention is that she has an Irish accent. I’d rather not write it out in the dialogue.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I pronounced that Moth-er and that is somehow quite fitting.
Ari
The tension in his shoulders eased slightly. He nodded and pushed away from the table.
“Come on then.”
Students still meandered around the courtyard. Clumps of them stood followed various instructors like swarms of bees. Ari headed straight for the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
(Enid)
I’ve had my guitar for… four years, I think? Her name is Matilde. She fire. 🔥 I take care of her.
Yeah most of my favorite foods are abominations. But how are people going to make up new foods if they don’t try new things? U and me are pioneers, fr. They don’t appreciate us enough.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
XD Congratulations on acquiring a NeeDoh.
Oh that’s cool. Everything takes place in the same world? I’ve never considered having a bunch of stories sort of connected in that way. My ideas are always too different to belong in the same universe. But that sounds like a lot of fun.
My brain feels like the Ene…
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
Will listen to all of these in time then!
- Load More
