@raxforge
Active 8 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 617
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
*nods*
Very dangerouse
We should do it. XD
haha, I’m back!
Wolfgang
The moment of soberness passed. “I can fight with more than the sword! Hand to hand combat, and guns! I can fight with guns! I could if I had one. I would use a Luger. I can shoot Lugers you know. I just need to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
lolololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
SO COOL!
I did mugs for some of my books, but with quotes and silhouette art. I should try actual drawings like that!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
the best!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for the useful ideas. I like 1, 2, 8, and 9 especially. We can also use the need for food as a motive to get stuck in these situations.
It’s funny that Rallascant is his own separate option
I have generated more ideas to add to your list:
1. Hall of mirrors challenge where the characters have to navigate their way past m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Those are fun!! I like the melancholy look you’re going for with Baron. And funny poses like the last one are the best to draw.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Do any of your characters still have guns? Just curious to know how many guns they carry on their person at all times
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Gabriel will figure this out eventually, he’s just not used to being a dad
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
He’s trying so hard, but he’d feel more comfortable in the middle of a knitting group than here lol.
I’m thinking about adding a character who loves to knit, so this amuses me all the more. He might factually have the option to join a knitting group instead
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Then Alpha and Emmie (again, ignore the hands)

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
His hair slicked back. I did the coloring with colored pencils. I used to love colored pencils, now I’m not such a fan. The Alcohol markers are the win for me.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
BARON ART!!!!!
Just a quick sketch of him in a suit (ignore the hand)

-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Gabriel’s response is just as funny as I thought it would be lol
I’m glad he didn’t disappoint XD.
The poor boi, he’s trying. He’s trying so hard, but he’d feel more comfortable in the middle of a knitting group than here lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy sometimes found herself making fists, pinching herself, breathing quickly, or screaming – without any control. Without knowing why. As if feelings blew through her body or pounded on her skull just because they could.
As she saw Mel trying not to cry, something clicked. Her parents sometimes took her aside…[Read more]
- Load More

