@rae
Active 11 hours, 49 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin is somewhere around 6’6”
Goodness, he’s tall!
Btw what’s this place like?
Do you mean the house itself or Lillen? If you mean the house, it’s basically a mansion with various unexplored rooms if you mean Lillen, the world that the house magically teleported to, I’m not sure. Its @rae ‘s world, so you’d have to ask h…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh and the paragraph about heaven and hell didn’t seem too preachy. I mean, I think it’s fine to have it in there since it was really short. Great job on the description of that, too! I think it works well.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
I thought it ended really well, I liked the mentor-y moment with Master Paul! I didn’t really understand what Cubespace was entirely, so the whole incident confused me a little.
I think Master Paul asked Nahim to fly the ship, but Nahim said no, so the Master left him there on the controls? And then Nahim stabilized it and went to yell at…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So is that to say that if it somehow had multiple needles or something it would work? But then the two people would have to walk around holding the sword between them. Or could the evil entity somehow spread to multiple swords that would allow it to control multiple people?
Let’s just said that the physical blade itself is not…[Read more]
-
hanako replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Would you guys like me to convince my big brother to come on here and rant about his cool stuff some time? He has like to much for me to count. A lot of warrior stuff, weapons, ships, tactics, armor, almost anything. What do you think? Should I try?
It never hurts to try! I joined because my little sister was doing it. This is great place to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, phew! Finally caught up. And yeah, Chapter 7 isn’t showing up for me… so I guess I’m not, lol.
The biggest things I noticed were again, really long paragraphs. I think it would be easier to read if you split them up, but it’s up to you.
And long sections of dialogue without tags, like this:
“You can…”
“Read, write, and speak i…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Igua…the story that's going nowhere in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi! (I’m Elishavet [obviously] and I don’t remember if I’ve met or otherwise greeted you because my brain just will not let me, so welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! It’s an honor to meet you, hopefully for the first time.)
I adore how unique your world is, even as you employ tropes and tools used elsewhere. It’s obviously your creation, and I…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Igua…the story that's going nowhere in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
*comes out of the shadows where I have lurked in recent days*
Intriguing story. It doesn’t sound like anything I’ve read before, although considering that most of my favorite authors are long dead that may not be worth mentioning.
At any rate, I do not believe I have properly met you either. I am Koshka, a writer of middle-grade animal…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @trailblazer @highscribeofaetherium
I’m just going to post Ellis’s arrival scene now. It ends kind of abruptly because I don’t have anything for him to do before he encounters the rest of the group.
Ellis
One moment, the din of battle rang on Ellis’s ears as he charged t…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Editing a post causes it to get deleted in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, it actually seems somewhat unpredictable. I’ve edited a few posts just now that didn’t get deleted, so I don’t know what’s up.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yw! Haha don’t worry there’s really no ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ when it comes to mood boards. Everyone on KP has insanely different styles.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Personally, I use paint.net. It’s probably not the best, but it works.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Editing a post causes it to get deleted in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think you can delete one. You can only edit a post for a few minutes after it’s posted. If someone posts after your post, you automatically can’t edit it.
The edit button is at the top right of the post, next to the ‘quote’ button.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m a pretty shy person myself, but for me it’s completely different online. I barely talk at all in person, but I am prone to long rants online!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @trailblazer
By the way, could someone give me a quick rundown of what characters are in here already? How many are there, and what are their names? I think I’ve read it all at this point, so I’ll probably recognize them based on their names, but I can’t remember who is he…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
After hearing your stuff, I really think my weapons lame. So far , with my WIP, Nahim’s weapons are not really special besides emotional and symbolic connection. He carries a green sword because he got that in the mormaka episode, and it reminds him of that, where he almost died but conquered.
I don’t think your stuff is lame at all! I r…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @trailblazer
(I tried to edit this, but it disappeared when I did, so hopefully this doesn’t tag everyone twice.)
So where is the house now? I know it transported them across worlds, but where, geographically, is it? I would assume it is somewhere near a city, since they…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I like the one with the girl face silhouette!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @esther-c @jonas @rae @trailblazer
Kaine leans against the old wooden window sill. Steady rain patters the outside of the glass, obscuring the faint glow of starlight. He stares at the three moons hanging in the sky, creating a light reflection in the collecting puddles. Kaine presses his face onto the…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s a knife, with a blade surrounded by green mist. It can pierce stone, and is a poisoned blade. It chooses one master, and unless the master gives it away, it will never serve another.
While sharp and will pierce the flesh of almost anything, it can never hurt its master, even if the master wills it to.
It’s a mysterious magical bla…
- Load More
