@rae
Active 16 hours, 8 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Stepped on, kicked, bitten, bucked off, et cetera et cetera.
For real!! One time my little sister and I were leading our horses in the pasture and then a snake appeared, spooking the horse my sis was leading. The horse knocked my sister down and jumped right over her. He was so close to stepping on her head!!! I was so scared…and i was too…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @highscribeoaetherium @keilah-h @beth-torres @acancello @trailblazer @calyhuge (I think that’s everyone still in this RP. Sorry if I missed someone.)
I want to preface this by saying that this is just an idea. If anyone does not like it, speak up, but I thought it was worth throwing out there. If people are happy with the…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol 🤪 You’re lucky, I almost never dream about any of my own characters.
Marcel
“I won’t.” This world, whatever it consisted of, was safe. Marcel was sure of that, but if Chase was afraid, it wasn’t right to dismiss his fear. “I get attacked by demons occasionally. So I get it.”
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, remembering your dream about Marcel – it’s so weird… multiple people have dreamt about him 🤣 And I never do. Annoyingly. 😝
Marcel“Nice.” Marcel beamed. He held the empty soda bottle over his own eye, painting it instantly with turquoise and pink. “Maybe you could magnify it. Like a projector.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Do you happen to take astragulus every once in a while to boost the immune system?
I don’t even know what that is XD
Oh! And on horse news, I potentially could have died in a stall on Monday.
Fun times! lol I have also almost died too in horse related incidents…so yeah…
Oh ok. That makes sense.
We’re now back at home. F…
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
UH…ARE YOU OKAY!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Btw, strong herbal licorice tea helps sore throats.
YOU DRINK LICORICE TEA TOO!?!?!?! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT’S LITERALLY THE BEST TEA IN THE WORLD (except chai but they are a tie, lol)!!!! Everyone else thinks that it’s disgusting because they don’t like how licorice tea sounds (and they haven’t even tried it)…but…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted a new activity comment 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae
Um yeah, that is scary.
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas
NOBODY MENTION HORSE PICS…PLEASE! -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @jonas nooo this rp must not die, I’m having way too much fun roleplaying with Snake lol
I’m currently tracing a little comic strip I found of him and his girlfriend (well, wife at the point where you guys are seeing him lol) just goofing off. (since he’s not my charrie by default I can go looking for other people’s fan art and modify it to…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m assuming you’re looking for feedback on this?
The only thing I would say is perhaps give Nahim a better reason to think that there was a traitor. You currently have him thinking that the place couldn’t have been taken if there wasn’t one, and maybe from an in-universe point of view that’s true, but I think to the reader it feels lik…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I was meaning to read your previous version, but I was so far behind that it was a daunting task to begin, so this is perfect!
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I really would meet up with your charries (those two are so fun together!!) but I’m writing three POVs right now and I don’t want to fill up all the social circles, if that makes any sense 😅
🤣 I’m dying that was great
🤣😎 I don’t usually say this bc everyone says it lolz, but Seb controls his POV more than any other charrie…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Nice! Is this a new draft? It feels different from the version I’ve already read.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It is so fun juggling these POVs 🤣🤣 I need to update my other charries, but I have a feeling they’ll throw me off.
Marcel
Marcel glanced up. “Huh.”
“What?”
“No one here has asked me before.” Somehow it struck him as both funny and obvious. He paused, unsure of how to start, then held up a hand for Chase to wait.
Chase watched with…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@trailblazer @jonas @rae @highscribeofatherium @beth-torres @anyone-else-in-this-rp-that-I-missed
So, I’m going to take my characters out of this RP. I haven’t really been RPing here a lot, and I just added some characters to the Castle. I’m might jump back in later, but idk. Just wanted to let y’all know. 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @rae @princessachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @is-that-everyone?
Alright…
I think I’m gonna rejoin the castle. 😏
I have no idea what happened to the characters I left in here. XD
So I’m just going to pretend they are no longer there. Lol. I’m adding in Everton and Adrian. Because this mind end up disa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More

We’re protected by the anti-spam rule. As long as we avoid making horses relevant to the topic, we should be safe!
@jonas hehe yeah…
@highscribeofaetherium I’ve got thousands of various photos, but haven’t stopped to take many of my own horsey pics, been to busy taking care of the horses!