@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH YOU HOPPED ON THE TREND TOOOOO
THIS TREND SLAAAAAAYYYYS ✨
but most of the time they can simply pull moisture from the air and rehydrate.
Mooooost of the time. Except when they’re in the desert. 😁 Or if they get freeze-dried and packaged. (That got dark…)
If a Pitt can’t sing, they can’t control the plants as they do not…
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER posted a new activity comment 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @raxforge @savannah_grace2009
Wow, I didn’t realize socks were so controversial. XD I can’t stand mis-match either. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That type of randomness must be preserved.
I agree. You can definitely keep that vibe and just make up the rules for yourself so you stay consistent. You wouldn’t have to tell anyone the rules of the system.
It seems like your magic comes from fantastical animals. I don’t know if that’s true, but I do think that would be a great source of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae oh lollll
I’m glad he thought it was funny. Hope he enjoys the fic! When he’s finished, ask him what his favorite characters and species were.
….you did explain I didn’t make it all up right? That it’s just my interpretation of an existing fandom?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooooooo!!! CHILLS! I love it so much!!!! I sense a redemption story and those are my favorite!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
*excited clapping*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
thank you so much, rae!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Magick (I’m specifically spelling it with a ‘k’ because the ‘k’ on the end is connected to the occult, and I want it to be clear that this is bad magic)
Wow, I didn’t know that. I just spelled my dark magick with a k because it looks more evil. XD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks! That’s helpful to consider!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Flare and Ben Gunn – Elderstrand (w/ Baron, Jenna, and Ellis going to follow Felicity)
“That’s awfully spic- HOLY!!” Ben said as he turned around staring at the swarm of creatures.
Flare turned around with Ben, “Why do I have to be out of spells?”
The swarm started to get closer to them. Ben nodded, “We should r…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ellis – Elderstrand (w/ Ben, Flare, Baron, following Felicity and Brea)
“Whatever made that sound,” Ellis said, glancing backward. “I don’t–Brutus! Come on! We’ve got to get out of here!”
He stopped, turning around. Just then with the sound of pounding feet, he saw a swarm of bounding spindly creatures burst into the…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay! Thanks for letting me know!
Great!
Sure thing. I’m thinking of giving everyone two weeks. I’ll wait a few more days to hear back from others, and then announce the deadline on Thursday.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae lol I don’t wanna change my name cause it’s the same as my tag and I like it matching….
Neither will I change my profile pic. I’m too attached to Tech.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I hopped on the trend, obviously *flips hair*
And the signature is from How to Train Your Dragon (the episodes)
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Arcs in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge thanks!
@rae my characters aren’t super well fleshed out yet either but I’ll give it a go with what I have
Ellie (16)- She has a compassionate heart and is deeply moved by the issue of human trafficking. Also has a good sense of discernment. (It’s her older sister who was kidnapped as a young child, but I haven’t decided if I want her…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@power @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @hybridlore @calyhuge @koshka @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @rae @theshadow @elishavet-pidyon @the_lost-journal @esther-c @trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @beth-torres @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @smiley @grcr @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @felicity
So, I thoug…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae thanks!
It’s okay Keilah. The other day I called one of my characters something like “my little wolf child” and “baby”.
My older sister looked at me with this blank stare and asked who I was talking about because “Isn’t he the soldier?”
lolllll
I’ve never called one of my charries “baby.” It was honestly a huge stretch to call…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
LOVE IT!!
If Max and his family get hurt because if Rya…………. I’m not going to like you very much.
I really love how this story is going!!! It’s so, so good!
btw, one thing I noticed was Ruby started calling the girl by name while talking to Baron, but he never said her name. So, either that was a glitch on your end, or she saw…[Read more]
- Load More

Yay! At least there is another slightly sane person on here, lol