@rae
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Mellissa
“Can we go to the kitchen now? I’m hungry.” Mel pointed to the door that they had come in from, but it had now changed. It was wooden, and had sun bleached paint that was starting to peel. The bottom had an unused cat door and a few splashes of dried mud from the rain. Mel recognized it. It was the door into…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Your thoughts make sense, don’t worry.
Instead of just fighting them like a soldier would, a Protector is meant to learn every type of monster, every strategy, every venom, every poison, every antidote. They are meant to study behaviors and take notes on them. All in hopes of not only saving lives, but finding a way to stop the monsters fo…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
LOL hearing the slang in Lucy’s world from her is cute.
😛 Many of the people living around Lucy are young men who work in the factories or the fields, and she sometimes talks with them when they’re in the soup kitchens. I still haven’t decided how different the Outer Fields teenage culture is from the more populated city areas…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
@rae Soldier’s old roommate was a world-destroying ancient being who is now supposedly a ghost that lives in a brick (that he brings everywhere and considers a part of the family) so I’m pretty sure he would be completely chill with his kids bringing another one home lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Not to mention he’s been abused by the people of his own home that he’s more willing to trust a complete stranger not from the island than a villager from it.
Yeah that makes sense.
Why can’t Gabriel leave the island? Are there crazy storms that make it impossible to sail away? Or is it the demon monsters that get in the way?
It’s a fun coi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

Wait I changed some things now it’s more accurate@elishavet-pidyon aw I love that description thank you
Also, @rae happy birthday!! I saw your post on unvale. Hope you have a splendiferous time celebrating:]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Lucy: *Looks at Lillian with suspicion* *Looks at Gabriel* “…She’s a fish.”
LOLLLLL
my characters would probably not even find it weird, I mean Huntress is a mostly-humanoid and Sniper’s half-crocodile. Soldier is a bird-like creature and his wife is a bear-like one–and they have two cute-but-probably-mutant childre…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Happy birthday!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Happy Birthday!!!! 🎉
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Happy birthday!! Congrats on living this long!
(Perhaps that is a weird thing to congratulate someone for. No matter.)
This is why I call him oblivious.
Ah. That explains it.
(Lucy’s reaction to such an episode would be interesting, as she would completely break or try to keep him together. I can see it going either way personally.)
I’m n…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Oh that one’s really cool!
I can never do myself. I can’t get my brain to ignore the oddity of drawing myself. XD I can’t believe how good you are though!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@rae I did your chart thingy! Posting here because these characters aren’t on unvale@anyonewholikesthesecharactersidk
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
@rae beautiful drawings! lol baron is so real for that
also Lillian sounds super cool! Species and culture breakdowns are fun, I’m totally up for reading about her kind!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Nice art!! And yes, I love that one with Gabriel. It might be my favorite thing you’ve made
A quick doodle of Baron trying to get back pain at a young age XD
Baron and I have at least one thing in common, then XD
Wait. Wasn’t there a girl named Isabella in Gabriel’s story? I thought they were a thing for some reason. She seemed to really…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
I really like the last one! And what you said about it! XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae lollllll yeah I decided to use my youtube channel name across most of my socials now so it’s easier
@whalekeeper he does lol, it’s canonical to the fandom i took his lore from and I thought it was too funny to change
Huntress
Lucy explained the insect’s scientific name. “If you think it looks like a… another species, you can, e…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
This was so much fun!

On further thought, I never went back and verified his age. Lol. He’s probably a little older in the RP. It’s awkward because the series followed this whole group of young people as they grew up, so he is several ages.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
who’s room should we do next?
Mel“I’ll call him Paul… Junior.” Mel fumbled around with the pin for a moment, trying to put it on without letting go of Gabriel’s hand. Eventually she gave up and put it in her pocket.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper lollll the meme
Sniper
I looked down at the little object in my hand. It was shaped like an insect, maybe a cricket of some sort.
“They’re pins. You put them on your clothes.” Lucy explained. “They’re gifts, because I think you are all… satisfactory.”
I stared at it for a second, tryna figure out what she mea…[Read more]
- Load More
