@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Forgot to tag you in my RP above
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrant (w/ Ilahna and Everett)
At Ilahna’s warning, Klethen turned to see a light illuminating four dark forms clad in armor. They were moving closer, ominous in the darkness.
It was clear they were not friendly.
Klethen weighed the options in his mind. Run, or stay and hope they would not be killed. The c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leon and Julian—with Baron, Ben Gunn, Flare, and Marcellus, Everstrand edge
Leon stared at the scar, and he felt a tightness in his throat. He knew the kind of men responsible for something like this. In fact, that was why he was here. He glanced over at his friend. Julian’s face had paled, and he was clenching and u…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ben Gunn, Flare – Baron (Brutus), Marcellus, Leon, and Julian, Everstrand edge
Ben looked at the scar with interest, that is a scar of a story. But Ben wasn’t interested in a story now, he was too impatient. “Well now, that is a mighty fine scar you have, one with a great story. But of course, we don’t have time for i…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Also, @hybridlore, thank you.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
That’s good. Glad you’re ok.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @whalekeeper @rae @theducktator
Thanks for the prayers, everyone. ☺️ We’re still alive. And safe.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@beth-t0rres
I also failed to mention in Everett’s description that he has bad eyesight and most things look fuzzy and unclear yet refuses to do something about it.
Yeah, that’s me. Lol :p
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Barnes
Everyone slumped, and hesitated to do anything. The three medieval individuals still ate silently. Reid comforted his brother, who would surely need a lot of monitoring during this adventure, and Hugo still sat alone by the fire. Even the food hadn’t done much good.
This couldn’t go on. Barnes had to take own…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @jonas @grcr
Well, I would say now, except that @raxforge isn’t active at the moment so we can’t get his characters to move.
Sorry, I have been so busy and not been able to keep up with all the activity.
@ellette @Ruth @gcrc
Ben Gunn, Flare – Baron (Brutus), Marcellus, Leon, and Julian, Everstrand edge
“I have no objec…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @beth-torres
Ilahna —— Elderstrand (w/ Klethen and Everett)
Ilahna’s heart raced, and she didn’t drop her defenses. Suddenly, she could sense more than two minds around her. There was another group, moving closer. Four of them.
Finally, she dropped one of her Strings, allowing her to speak.
“We’re not alone.”
She…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m praying for you.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol, I always try to judge when someone is writing a roleplay or not, you can pretty much tweak it to a science.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Here’s a start, anticipate that Marcel is able to vault them over the wall
Marcel — Edge of Everstrand
“The city is called Everstrand,” Sara said. Her gaze flickered over the word a few times, as if thinking about something.
They headed for the city. Sara and Ellis still hadn’t shared much about themselve…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Everett – Elderstrand with Ilahna and Klethen
Everett stood frozen still, prepared to thrust his sword into the dark, blurry figures standing before him.
“I’d put that sword down if I were you,” the man said, “We don’t want a fight.”
He scarcely brought the weapon down, his mean scowl fixed on the two. Gripping hi…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
No worries, girl. My character’s not the most … extroverted… 😅 so I don’t know if she would step into that leader role. She’s fine just taking a backseat while I practice her POV 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m working on it rn 😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh I missed Hybrid’s post
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper hey I can do it if you don’t want to I just need to finish some work first so it will take me longer
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay… *Bits lip* Yeah, I’ll do it, I don’t like to take up too much space in a group because it might bother people who want to write, but I can flesh out everything if you like. Give me half an hour.
- Load More
