@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
S.D. Smith also has new merch!!! A new t-shirt with “My Place Beside You” with Picket and Heather, and new character cards with pictures, quotes, and cool facts!!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh cool!!!! Intriguing prompt. I already have some ideas!!! This will be exciting! Thanks for giving us 14 days, too.
And yes, it’s excited about the new Green Ember book!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Gak! Peter and Ruben’s sister. Not brother.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas  @highscribeofaetherium  @rae  @esther-c  @theducktator @the_lost-journal @raxforge @liberty @theshadow  @calyhuge  @koshka  @power   @keilah-h  @linus-smallprint  @hybridlore  @mineralizedwritings  @elishavet-pidyon  @whalekeeper
Please tag anyone who was involved in this that I forgot to tag!!! And sorry if I’m spamm…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’ll pray for you.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Unfortunately due to an overload of school I didn’t have time to do this. Hopefully I’ll be able to do the next one.
Congratulations on your win! Your story was amazing!
YES!!!! I HAD NO IDEA THERE WOULD EVEN BE ANY MORE!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal I’ll be praying!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes!!!!! S.D. Smith sent an email out today!!! You can pre-order signed copies now!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@liberty
THERE’S ANOTHER? -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, that could work. You’ll just have to engineer a way for her to get separated. (Or I can help contrive something to let that happen if you want.)
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It has such a cool cover!!!

-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The new Green Ember book is OUT!!!!!!!!
I don’t know if you guys have read the series, but if you have, THIS IS AMAZING NEWS!!!!
I’m so excited about this new book!!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s so tragic. Poor Hans. 😢
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
It was actually not Betsy. It was Corrie and Betsy’s Niece, Peter and Reuben’s brother, and it was Peter and Reuben who were under the table because someone had seen them with the Jews and informed on them. (At least, that’s what it say’s in Corrie’s auto biography.)
It doesn’t really change anything tho, and I can respect…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper In my mind, I see it as:
Protagonist–The main character or character whose arc we’re following. The POV character in a first-person story.
Hero–Subtype of protagonist. Usually someone with a sense of good and evil, a person with moral standards they won’t break unless in an extreme situation, a person worth emulating at least by…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Aw! It’s so sad. I love it.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Discussion question. What is the difference between a protagonist and a hero? What qualities do you like to see in a protagonist, and do you prefer them to be a ‘hero’ or nay?
I’mma throwing this out there because I like reading people’s responses. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, the defeating the prophesy junk is stupid unless there is a very valid reason. For instance, I had a character in a book who was cursed by the gods of his people because of a prophesy, but when he came to Christ he was able to flip that on it’s head and say, “you know what, I was cursed. But so are all of you. We are all cur…
- Load More
