@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Lovely, lovely.
Thank you so much!
I am editing up the next section an should post it soon.
That makes sense about Adrian. So wait, are you older or younger then your brother? (I guess you would actually have background on the relationship from both prospectives. Either from being the youngest, like Joseph, or the older…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness!
The amount of people in that picture!!!
I can’t do more then four without freaking out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
*screams with joy*
I LOVE seeing you aesthetics!!!!!! YIPPY!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin So glad he’s doing better! I’ll continue to pray for him!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
YAY!!! Ooo, it was so good!!!
Hey, did you get some ideas for this scene from the brainstorming we did? (Him yelling at Lily and all?)
I love the dynamics, and I can’t wait to see how they got from hating each other to this. (Well, i guess Riker never hated Leon, but, you know.)
Anyhow! Awesome job! And, i think you writing…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m not saying you should take death lightly. In fact, i dislike it when stories/books do. But i also don’t think it needs to be taken as dark and full of despair, because that is not a Christian worldview.
I don’t know where you got the idea that my prompt meant I wanted you to take death lightly. Sorry if there was some…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr you are so welcome! 💜💜
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr Thank you! 💜
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
SO CUTE!!!! 💜💜💜💜
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ahhh that’s great!!! I love it!!! 3D animation is easy and hard at the same time, but ahh that’s awesome!! Good job! 👏
-
freedom replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
When a character does die. Characters die, there is no doubt about. Sometimes you need a character to die to improve another character’s ark. I’m just saying that death should not be taken lightly or should be a thought that continues to dwell in our minds constantly.
I agree👏
-
freedom replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle @any-other-marvel-people-here-idk-lollll
Steve and Ryo (an OC…gosh, I need to write a scene with them again😭) ughhh their dynamic is the cutest thing ever😭😭💜

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Thank you! 💜 I’m excited for Book 3 too😁
@keilah-h thanks! 💜 And Book 3 is plotted out, but I haven’t officially began writing it yet😊
@ellette @keilah @koshka @rae @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @anyone-else
Leon/Riker Aesthetic for 3rd book👀💜😭

-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
Not as active now. Not sure why. Will still post updates on my creative projects if I ever accomplish anything and will role play when I feel like it which probably won’t be often. I’ll still be stalking so I’ll see if anyone tags me 👍
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You said ‘need’ a lot, does that mean you would only talk about death if you need to, not at any other time?
Yes.
And what time in a story would you believe it is a necessary time?
When a character does die. Characters die, there is no doubt about. Sometimes you need a character to die to improve another character’s ark. I’m just say…[Read more]
- Load More
