@rae
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin The duality of authorkind haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator ok good!
was a little worried there
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
yeah, true.
and haha, unlike some of the other authors, my characters abandoning their half-baked resemblances of morals isn’t gonna be surprising to me, especially if they go against each other at any point.
I let my charries on a loose leash ok??? lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
An answer to the sideburn comment?
Well, if you happen to look like this:

then I suggest keeping them.
Otherwise, I don’t know.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, you had to fill out a form with your account information and then they were supposed to send you an email in a few days I think with your password and how to navigate the forum. It took her a couple weeks to send me my confirmation email and login information.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Making our own website would be cool.
I have no memory of joining kp and making my account. Did we have to send in an application email or something? What was it like?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m not sure, actually 🤔When I joined two years ago, it took them a few weeks to process my account stuff
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@esther-c ohhh so that’s why they haven’t sent an email to my brother so he can join!!
that’s kinda sad, does that mean he’ll never be able to get on?
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
One of my sisters got hair chalk, so now all of us girls will be walking into co-op Tuesday with rainbow hair.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
My only fear would be that it would slowly lose momentum and people who want to stay up on posting and moderating it and it would just fade away like KP and even SE has.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Prayers and hugs 🙏🏻💕🫂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium
I know, it is really sad 🥺
Yes, Whaley, I do remember that! It lasted for like a week or something 💀
You know what’d be really cool is if we created an offshoot of Kingdom Pen since it’s not super active in articles and stuff. Like all of us in the forum who are interested start a website similar to KP and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@esther-c @highscribeofaetherium
Yeah, I’ve noticed things are slowing down. 😔 The best way I can think of picking things up again would be to update the articles, add new material.
Does anyone remember the time they added a page for a new rank of KP writers? Anyone who wrote three of either articles, short stories, or poems? It was there one…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I just decided to read that chapter completely out of order. I’ve only read up to chapter 5 besides this, I think, and that was a while ago. XD I can give some feedback about this chapter, as someone who read it without any context whatsoever.
I liked the sense of friendship I got from all the good guys, even if they couldn’t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator I’m sorry, I tagged you wrong. How did your recital go?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying 🙏 🙏 God is with you and your family, even when it’s hard to see Him or trust. I love these verses from Psalm 16  —
“I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice. My body r…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey to anyone on here, I really need prayers for my family and my brothers. Not to go into too much details, but my older brothers need some prayer for healing. I myself would like some prayers too, let’s just say it feels like my faith is slowly crumbling. Thanks.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
😨
Yeah… the forum is basically all that’s left of KP 😟 I get kind of sad when I think about it.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It just occurred to me that we might be the only reason KP is still going….. The Meet the Team page has gone down from like five people to now only one—Reagan Ramm. Kathleen isn’t even on there….
😳
- Load More

Hair chalk? That’s a thing? Sounds cool.