@rae
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope. Not happening. *puts all of your characters on the protection squad*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
well.
we’ll just have to see.
no one put her on the protection squad, ya know, and last time I killed the guy………
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, the special attention, and her age. 🤪
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
is it because she’s the only one of the family I did describe? lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ohhhh, gotcha.
I don’t know. The way you described her. I think I’m just used to picking out love interests immediately.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
He matched them the minute I mentioned an older girl in the room. lol.
what do you mean I’m not subtle? what did I do?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Lolol. How did Linus know about Amelia already? And you weren’t very subtle. XD
True, but they would have gotten married.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Is that all you have to say!!
lolololol.
Just teasing. You’re not the first one. Linus already has them as a couple.
But then again…… a lot of people had Aaron and Sabina as a couple……….
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I feel like Joseph and Amelia are going to get married . . . 🤭
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!!
Joseph and Noah were exhausted and slept until evening. It was Joseph who woke first. Getting up, he roused Noah, who was sleeping lightly. The two tidied the room and Joseph started downstairs. When he reached the bottom, one of the little…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You’ll find out soon enough…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That was hilarious XD
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, ok that makes sense.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I have some random prompts if that helps in tandem with Otherworldly’s advice.
– The villain is one of your protagonists, gone wrong.
– They have a design that completely contrasts the protagonist (if the protagonist is made of round organic shapes and colors, the villain is the opposite). Or maybe they have a similar design.
– Seems…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s so cute! I wonder what kind of adventure the little fox is on. I love the scenery and the cute cartoony style! 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
oh I really like that idea. Two of my favorite things combined plus a little conflict <33
I would have to turn Lucky into some kind of alien, though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! That is really helpful.
I guess in that case, I think my two main characters are actually antagonists to each other, maybe. They have opposite character arcs/ fatal flaws and kinda end up meeting in the middle at the end.
My other WIPs also need villains so I’ll probably be referencing this again.
- Load More

Happy thanksgiving to you too!!!!
I posted in the chat chat this morning, but I doubt anyone saw it. lol.
No, I didn’t* lol.
lol I saw it, but I didn’t get the chance to reply.
Happy Thanksgiving!! 🦃🍽️🥧✌️
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!
I know I’m late, but Happy Thanksgiving!