@rae
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
So fun to work with!
I know! Sabina is gonna get herself killed.
But, she’s like that. I mean, remember how spunky she was when she was being a total snark to Aaron and Turin. She hasn’t lost all of that.
still, it scares me when she does stuff like that!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I try to never have more then 1 MC for a given setting.
So, my last book only had one, but his brother and wife were very heavily leaning toward MC state, and Cora even got her own POV at one point. However, Ethan was the one the book followed the closest.
The one I’m writing currently has three MC in three different locations,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!
I. Could. Not. Breathe!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BOYS!!!!!!!
I’m about to call the protection squad on you.
Except, I LOVE IT. So I’m not. Instead, I’m going to high five you, because this is going to be so good and I can’t wait to read it!!!!!
YOU ARE HORRIBLE!
Stop teasing…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
IT”S IN HARDCOVER!!!!!!?????? Why wasn’t in hardcover before!??! *sobs*
Man, I’m heavily debating buying a second copy just to have the hardcover too!
Woah, sounds like Ellette’s book!
I know!!!! 😱
This is why I’ve been hiding it ever since I found out Freedom was doing ww2 on KP.
Then, after reading her b…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
lol go read the rules on page 1. I promise there’s some reason to this chaos
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s… four snowballs…
Give me a moment, y’all
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @rae @jonas @whalekeeper @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @grcr
Felicity
“I don’t have time for a conference!” Everyone in this group seemed so distracted. She was ready to just leave on her own, but the tiniest ghost of a sense of survival made her hesitate a few seconds.
“What… Where are you going?” Marcel was up. Or at least tryin…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
How interactive is this? It sounds like a lot of fun, but I’m unavailable most of this weekend.
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Gets hit in the face by a particularly cold snowball* *Sputters*
Gee thanks Esther 🙄😂😂
“Ty?” I shouted as I walked down the sandy boardwalk by the beach. No answer.
Continuing down the familiar path, I savor the taste of the salt in the air and the lovely sea breeze gently caressing my face, my wavy hair tossing in the win…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @raxforge @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @grcr
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Pain rung in Marcel’s skull; he felt as if something had woken him up, but he couldn’t hear anything. His ears were definitely bleeding, since his rose-colored hair had begun to clump with a darker color.
Everything was numb. Dark, wet, and…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr
Ben Gunn and Flare – Group 1, Everstrand edge
“When I healed you, the song tells me things about you, not a lot, but some,” Flare came up to Baron’s ear, “You don’t have to worry, I know very little about your past.”
“Wait, hold on,” Ben turned to Flare, “I thought you said i…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m sorry I haven’t responded lately, but I have been praying for you all.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr
Ben Gunn and Flare – Group 1, Everstrand edge
Flare looked confused, “Isn’t that your name? I could’ve sworn it was. Though I guess the spell has been wrong before.” Flare looked like he was pondering.
“Why the heck would it matter if we know your name or not… uuuuuuugh, o…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying for you and your family <3
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Please pray for my family. Satan is trying to tear our family and my parents’ relationship apart. 😭🥺
-
TheShadow replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Agreed with Hybrid and High Scribe. It really depends, if you can manage it then it’s probably okay. As long as your making the different POV’s distinct and add personality to each POV and MC, then it will probably be fine. It should be used in caution though.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
No problem, I usually have to look up abbreviations or just hope I figure it out eventually lol.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The writer is sitting on his chair. What should I write? His question doesn’t give him answers, he just wants to write something. He wants to write something meaningful, lovely, true, and, above all, bring glory to his maker. Well, I guess this can be a start. The writer puts his pen on a piece of paper, “God is good, lovely, and tr…
-
Andrew replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Ok, thx! Sorry, I’m a little slow when it comes to slang and stuff.
- Load More

