@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
*Still following <3*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge @loopylin @grcr @hybridlore @jonas
Marcel — Elderstrand (wsome of Group 1)
Felicity said something to him, but her voice sounded like a faint buzz underwater. No matter, she was clearly leaving, and a bunch of the group followed close behind.
Marcel watched the white braids fly off, brow furrowed in worry. He…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION
Stephen and David continued to grow, and Joseph found himself looking up to them in many ways. Mr. Caddick was always a source of wisdom, and Joseph found himself coming to him often. It seemed so strange to Joseph that they all looked up to him,…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The writer is sitting on his chair. What should I write? His question doesn’t give him answers, he just wants to write something. He wants to write something meaningful, lovely, true, and, above all, bring glory to his maker. Well, I guess this can be a start. The writer puts his pen on a piece of paper, “God is good, lovely, and true.”<…
-
Liberty replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
So, we’re not the teams…right? They are characters?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry, @the_lost-journal messed up your tag in my post 👆
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost_journal
You guys didn’t even know I was taking a break from KP!
I kind of knew, I saw you hadn’t been very active recently, but I wasn’t sure if it was an ‘official’ break, or if you were just busy. Anyway, glad you’re back 🙂
I love this idea! I think I’ll join, depending on how fast this moves. December is pretty busy for me so i…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Some.
Not fluently.
That’s still so cool! I learned a few words from Dolingo…hardly worth anything now, though. My father, however, can speak a little since he lived there for three years as a soldier in the U.S. Army.
Oooo, you want to beta read it?!?! Hmmmmm.
Oh yes!
Okay. Keep this hush hush both of you, but….. well, F…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
btw, thanks for the “guy-talk” scene. 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness.
You’ve ruined me, girl!
oh I couldn’t breathe! I’m crying right now. Oh man, that was such a good, good story! I love the tragedy of it!
Tell your brother he did an amazing job!
-
Esther replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I agree with what hybrid and highscribe said. Definitely consider the length and genre of your book first. If your novel is only going to be 60-70k, I would definitely hesitate adding more POV characters cuz then they each only get 10-15k each and that’s really not a lot in the big scheme of things.
Also consider if each c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, whoops. I forgot I got hit by a snowball.
Just a sec.
Liam didn’t seem to agree, but he let the matter go.
They were silent a moment. Then, Liam started coughing. It was a small cough at first, but it grew harsher and stronger. “Easy, easy,” Werner said, carefully helping Liam to sit up. He whipped out his handk…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks so much for coming up with this! It looks like a fun idea.
I may not be able to participate, we’ll have to see. I have a lot going on right now. 😉
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
Fun fact about me, on Spotify, I listened to 36,191 minutes’ worth of music, which is about 25 days. I actually spent 25 of 365 days of this year listening to music. Totally worth it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh no, my prayers will definitely be with you and your family. 🙏🏻 Sending virtual hugs your way! 🫂💕
“fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
Isaiah 41:10 “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Page 30 if you are curious
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Though, right now it will look silver because of the moon
It’s daytime right now, when Flare healed Baron, I said it was turning into day.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ben Gunn and Flare – Group 1, Rooftop following Fel
Flare’s eyes widened in shock, was he really wrong. Well, not he, but the spell… or ability… whatever you want to call it. But the spell was only wrong once, and that was because it was his first time casting it. Flare recalled Baron’s reaction; He’s trying to hide s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
To say I didn’t know the minute Alan’s father made the plan would be lying.
I knew he was going to get caught.
I really liked this chapter! I like it a whole lot!
Poor Stripe, I feel bad for him. Perfume is awful!! Especially ON YOUR NOSE!
Okay, the similarities thing
The only thing that stood out to me as being…[Read more]
- Load More

Where an you find that info?
Spotify usually has what they call a Spotify Wrapped, which has all of your info of the past year. If you use a computer, I don’t know if you get it, but I’m not sure. And if you don’t have a Spotify subscription you might not get it, but then again, I have a lack of knowledge about that stuff.
That’s a lot of music.😂
I know, like music just a little bit, lol