@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Looks like this section is a hit!
I mostly use ESV, but sometimes I’ll use another version if I find it translates the Hebrew/Greek better for the particular verse/passage.
I’m glad you like that scene. It’s one of my fav.
Spring Fever is a real thing. Especially among the teenage guys at our church.
lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal This sounds like a super cool idea! Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll participate this time—I’m already not really keeping up with the fantasy RP—but I may check in on it to watch what happens.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr Praying as well!! *virtual hug* 🤗
-
whaley replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, Ninjago. #GiveColeAFocusSeason
-
whaley replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I agree with Linus that you should only have a few split groups. I personally don’t mind having groups over one large group. That would be one way to divide your characters so they each get a unique perspective in a unique plot thread.
This is a very common way to handle multiple protagonists. Series like Stormlight Archive and Redwall do this…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
(Oh my gosh, I was about to use the middle finger emoji to point up 😭 I am so stupid lol! I never EVER use that emoji and I wasn’t looking so I clicked it and then quickly deleted it 😭😭😭😭)
Oh my goodness 😨😱 that is, like, my worst fear. I’m extremely paranoid that either I’ll do something like that on accident, or autocorrect w…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Leo
Rory pulled the gloves from his pocket. Gave a nervous laugh. “Yeah, I have them. What do you want me to do? climb down the wall with them?”
“Yup.” Leo smiled and shrugged. “Unless you have a better idea. I’m not leaving you here, kid.”
Rory’s green eyes widened. The kid glanced towards the window and shuddered. No won…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
My brother just accidentally gave me the plot twist idea of the century. I need emotional help here – both my stories have freakish endings now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae Nice, I like it. Always liked that historical event, it reminds me of how people in the Civil War had to fight against their own relatives. It shows how some Germans saw other human beings in the trenches, and managed to relate to them, which is a really brave thing to do in a war.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t know. I see that stuff really fast, but it might just be me. Do you want it to come as a shock?
By the way, do you have any guesses for why Alan was able to defeat his attackers so easily while Stripe was easily beaten?
Two.
One, capturing Alan’s father is a decoy because for some reason the king wants Alan to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @loopylin @rae @raxforge @jonas @grcr @hybridlore
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
The hand motions were a little unfamiliar, but Marcel could guess from Leon’s expression that they weren’t in any immediate danger.
Marcel made the same hand motion. “We’re good.”
He was slightly dissatisfied with the answer, since Felicity and…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @raxforge @loopylin @hybridlore @jonas @grcr @whalekeeper
Leon and Julian — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Leon’s expression clouded with worry as Marcel gestured to his ears. He can’t hear!
Marcel’s next words confirmed the suspicion. “Can’t hear. Are they close?”
Leon shook his head and gave Marcel the Imperial Military “a…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
This sounds really fun, I’ll definitely participate.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Don’t test me. I’ll target you next! 😆
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
6 snowballs…? Wow, Whaley. That’s… intense. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge @loopylin @hybridlore @jonas @grcr
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Marcel strained, trying to listen to Leon’s reply. Something was very wrong with his ears. Hopefully it wasn’t permanent. The buzzing had escalated into a high-pitched siren.
“Monsters… Huge…” Then Leon shook his head.
Marcel winced and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s… four snowballs…
Give me a moment, y’all
😈
…
NOOO *Whams you with a giant ball of snow* *Now you’re rolling down the hill*
@you +6 snowballs 💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪💨⚪
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @raxforge @loopylin @grcr @hybridlore @jonas @whalekeeper
Leon and Julian— Elderstrand (wsome of Group 1)
Leon watched as the girl raced off, followed by Ben, Flare, and Brutus. Or, was it Baron. Leon’s brows drew together. Something wasn’t right about him. whatever the case, Leon was secretly glad he was gone. though part…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More

All he did was play some Dune music on his computer. XD