@rae
Active 6 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty  @elishavet-pidyon    @freed_and_redeemed    @loopylin     @theshadow     @koshka     @whalekeeper   @rae    @keilah-h     @highscribeofaetherium     @raxforge     @power    @linus-smallprint   @Anyone-else-who-might-complain-because-I-trucked-them
This is how my story on this forum goes.
It is a very sad beginning. &#…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmmm. I always believe it’s best to give leadership rolls and protector rolls to men, but there are times when a woman does need to step in. I have no problem with a woman defending herself or others. However, running into battle, leading armies, leading campaigns, leading missions, I don’t think that is a woman’s proper place.
I’m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I could send it to you if you want, but I’m not quiet done with it. I have until the end of the week to finish.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I did them this morning. Took about thirty minutes because it was for school.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait a minute…did you just write all 20 of your snowballs right NOW???!!!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Woah, controversial? Um…is it possible for me to read it? I mean, you don’t have to post it here. If you don’t want to, that’s totally fine as well.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmmm….. 2 x 20 = 40…….
@elishavet-pidyon SNOWBALL!!! 20x!!!!!!!!
@freed_and_redeemed SNOWBALLL!!! 20x!!!!
hehe. Now I’ll get some good reading out of this.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
So, what are you concluding now?
It’s great that you’re researching both sides of the argument…seeing what they are each saying.
What traditions are you not sure about?
My family has actually talked about this before because we didn’t really celebrate Christmas for years, and we have some friends who don’t celebrate it at all. My…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I wrote my twenty balls, but it’s a controversial topic and I don’t feel like blowing up KP, so I’ll refrain from posting.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Seriously???
5 balls????
*gasp*
20!!!!!!
You’re insane!!!
OH MY GOSH. I feel terrible for you! At least you write fast.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
My dolls always had to live out my books.
It was tragic.
I acted out the entire Narnia series with my dolls once.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, like Elishavet said, seeing his pain and brokeness coupled with his kids is amazing. It’s a wonderful board! I love it!!!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry to hear that, praying for your family 💙
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you liked it!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
You should! It’s soooo good!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Wheel of Time is on my to read list. My characters are separated into groups/by themselves at the moment, but they are going to meet up at some point in the not so distant future. I think there are two together, and the other four are alone somewhere, but two of them will meet up shortly.
How does character B’s plot impact c…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeem
It really does get lonely. I agree 💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
OVER 100 chapters?? Oh snappy… um, wow, okay, I don’t feel as bad about my fifty…
Ah good idea, I’ll see if I can combine any…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yep 🙂
Ooh, a recipe. Will have to try this.
I watched the video, it was good. Definitely adds some clarity to the whole thought process.
- Load More
