@rae
Active 6 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator That’s some good advice right there
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
When in doubt, blow something up, preferably something important. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Didn’t want to make a new topic, so this seemed like the most fitting place for this.
I’m a bit stuck with my story rn and I just need some filler or something. So does anyone have ideas for things my characters could do/trouble they could get into? It could be as ridiculous or mundane as you want, I don’t care. Any idea is a good idea right…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
So, if Santa lives at the North Pole, and Flat Earthers believe that the earth is flat and therefore there is no North Pole, where would Santa live? The moon? Or is that just a lamp?
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Very good practical points. I had a very similar discussion with my dad about two hours ago. 👍
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You probably still have enough company within that stance. (:
I mean for me it’s a very case-by-case thing. Like if a woman took an important mission with a bunch of men, knowing she’s the weak link, and potentially putting their lives at greater risk, then that’s wrong. Whereas if she’s the most capable in a scenario, yeah, I’m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s true, he could just graduate. It would be kiiiiind of hard to interact with a lot of other characters in the RP, unless you found some role for him in the school or really close by, since nearly everyone is a student. Since the concept of this roleplay is an alternate high school setting, we’ve rarely deviated from…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Poor kid. XD
Well, he’s basically old enough to graduate, right?
We could just…idk, make him Leo’s apprentice or something. That could be funny. And crazy. And possibly dangerous, so maybe we shouldn’t.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m referring to the women in battle thing.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I doubt Rory’s going back to school. I don’t know how I’d RP school life after this. 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
When you’re trying to make every sentence count in a short story (me this afternoon):

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aah, okay.
If you want, Leo can totally feel the need to move quicker, because Barnes is probably on the bus keeping an eye on them and I bet he would sense that. Because he’s Leo, of course. XD
 (Not that destructive behavior isn’t fun. We’ll just never get the the school dance at this rate. XD)
NEVERRRR 😛
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
So we could certainly use Barnes’s help.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It is a bit confusing. XD
I was taking them to Leo’s apartment (since the apartments have also been introduced before) to get them to a safe place where we can come up with a plan.
In order for Silvia, Quincy, and Rory to go back to school, we’re going to have to defeat/remove/in some way displace the Agents (and apparently for Leo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, I’m glad to find someone who does agree. It’s a lonely stance
I don’t think anyone disagrees with you about a woman’s design. :] Unless you’re talking about whether they should fight or not
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No you are not 😛 -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle
The bus travel system has already been used before in this universe, so that’s cool. I guess it’s the main transportation.Now I’m really confused; where are they going?? 🤣 Are you planning for them to actually leave the school permanently, return, get attacked?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, I’m glad to find someone who does agree. It’s a lonely stance.
Hopefully anything I said was helpful!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory followed Leo to where bench sat under an awning. They sat down, Quincy still tightly snuggled in Rory’s arms. He was asleep. His mouth was up against Rory’s collar and the fabric was wet.
Silvia looked like she was almost asleep, her shoulders drooping and her hands limp in her lap. Rory let his head and…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have FINALLY caught up with all my snowballs!!!!!!!!!!
and I wrote a Lotr paper while doing it. I thought I would post it here and see what you all think. (My father gave me this assignment in preparation for a Lotr New Year’s night out my siblings and I are having with two friends.
Why do you enjoy the…
- Load More

Flat Earthers don’t seem like the type to believe in Santa lol.