@rae
Active 6 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
YAYYYYY!!!!! *excited screaming and jumping*
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You must have been a grape last time…then…right? I was a grape, and we won!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
you’re gonna kill me.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Okay, I’m here. I’ll have an RP in a minute.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
GUYS this vine 😂😂

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol he needs to chill
Rory’s just about been through it all. He’s doing pretty good considering.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka    @elishavet-pidyon     @whalekeeper
(Now would be a good time for Leo to show up.)
Agents
215 glanced over at his companion. Sure, they were trained killers, but they were a little out of practice. After years of heading interrogations and sending people like Rory to do the dirty work, they were not so eager to risk their ow…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, cool! How does the word count thing work? Does the website have a word counter thing, or do you just enter your word count or what?
You will sprint and keep track of the words from each individual sprint. Then you report how much you write each time. It’s not as hard as it sounds; they have a submission form and plenty of h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you! It’s for a short story which I hope to post eventually.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
I think she is probably just going to stick with it until Rory stops running. Sorry, she’s had to chase too many running people before and doesn’t let them go. XD
Barnes
Barnes recovered herself just in time to see Rory running towards the church building, knife in hand. Behind him, in the dar…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I really want him to stop and see if Barnes is okay, but knowing Rory he’s not going to at this moment.
Lol he needs to chill
Now that the Agents are back in, I can have them kill Rory!
That would be so awesome and devastating! *evil laughter*
…We’ve never killed any students off before. I mean, you can do that if you want, but t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have no idea.
I don’t think so………..
I was actually thinking about skipping this time, but maybe I shouldn’t.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, okay, I did it. I’m signed up!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay…um…this is getting embarrassing! I’m so busy I haven’t been able to finish my story! However, I’m super confident the 22nd will work.
Is anyone else in this contest?
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yess!!!! Please participate! I’d love to have my favorite-KPer-to-snowball participate! Especially if we’re on the same team. You write a LOT.
@help-I’m-out-of-tags
Sure thing! @power @raxforge @trailblazer @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @keilah-h @jonas
@calyhuge @theshadow @mineralizedwrit…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh shoot.
why are you doing this to him?!?!?!
I really want him to stop and see if Barnes is okay, but knowing Rory he’s not going to at this moment.
(Sometimes I hate my characters.)
I haven’t decided where Rory is because I was waiting to play off of Barnes’ reaction.
lol. Nope. But he’s still…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
ME TOO!
Writing that line melted me. lololol.
I just so love her personality.
And yes, his name was Aaron. *wipes tear away*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
OH. I. CAN’T. WAIT!
I think this must have to do with the name Leon. Years ago I wrote a medieval series and had a character named Leon. In his book (shared with his best friend Julian) I got pretty sad because it was pretty dark and rough. But the ending was great. lolol.
nice board!
A little creepy,…[Read more]
- Load More
