@rae
Active 17 hours, 39 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Esther replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lol! Frfr 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
sounds great!! Tysm!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks ladies!! I will definitely consider that!
Thank you!! Yes, I love it too!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Nice! I love that hymn!!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle ok then! sorry about that death in the family, even if you didn’t know him. And thanks for letting us know.
Also yeah, I feel you about your dad being the only sane one in his family. My dad is the same way. His family’s kind of a mess sometimes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal where’d you get them from?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint I think that works!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c ooh this is interesting! I agree with Liberty, fixing the tenses would help it make a bit more sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@liberty I haven’t even started mine lol, I said I was gonna but I just….kept forgetting
and then I tried to make sense of the prompt and realized I had no idea what I was gonna write for that
I might skip out this time, but I’m totally looking forward to seeing everyone’s.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @theshadow @keilah_h @koshka @freed_and_redeemed trailblazer @whalekeeper @theducktator @elishavet_pidyon @power @jonas
Please pardon me, everyone…I can’t believe I forgot about the deadline!!!!! So sorry about that…
Well, it looks like all things work together for good since Esthe…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @raxforge @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @theshadow @keilah-h
The others:@power @calyhuge  @whalekeeper  @theducktator  @elishavet-pidyon @the_lost-journal  @trailblazer  @jonas @beth-torres @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @smiley  @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @felicity  @savannah_grace2009  @koshka
Please pard…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, I forgot to tag you:
-
Liberty replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
A neat and sweet story! When I first read it, it seemed your writing was in a different time zone/tense than the italicized beginning. To me, it seemed like the narrative suddenly switched to more present tense…like the character was actually experiencing everything instead of writing it after it had already happened.
Maybe adding some past…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey guys! So I’m entering a little contest that one of my favorite magazines is doing. Basically they wanted me to finish the letter (they gave me like the first two lines) in under 250 words and they’d publish a few of the submissions they’ll receive in the next issue.
I need y’all to tear into this piece! Give me whatever feedback comes to mind…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Unfortunately, I don’t think so. Ellette is out of town for the next two weeks, and I have family visiting this week (and I’ll be on vacation next week.) I would imagine that we’ll pick it back up on one of the following Saturdays, unless @savannah_grace2009 or someone else is interested in leading them while we’re gone. I don’t k…[Read more]
-
Power started the topic Poem: The One in the forum Poetry 1 year, 7 months ago
The Alpha and Omega
The King of kings is He
My Friend, my Lord, my Lover
Almighty God of glory
Wonderful counselor
A Spirit so holy
Without flesh or blood
Omnipresent eternally
My Rock and my Fortress
The buckler that protects me
Your saving name is Jesus
Came to proclaim liberty
Made Himself of no repute
Born in the likeness…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Is there going to be a call tomorrow?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh no, I’m sorry! I’ll be praying for y’all as you travel and try to get things worked out.
We’ll miss you! 😢
- Load More
