@rae
Active 16 hours, 41 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I just found out there will be no more pennies.😭😭😭They were my favorite coin. RIP.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
As are 95% of the people in the roleplay, lol. You’d fit right in :]
Lol, okay. I think I will add a couple characters there.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
but I’m homeschooled, and therefore kind of clueless
As are 95% of the people in the roleplay, lol. You’d fit right in :]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow hmmmm….Interesting! we’ll have to see where it goes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
My drawing from two days ago turned into a sort of comic. My favorite part is for some reason the feathers flying around the sound effect.
I was gonna say “slight unrealistic blood warning” then I realized my camera barely picked it up lol

Gonna use it as an illustration for my fic, specifically this scene:
…we sprinted past the window,…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin yesss I remember those!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow lol they’re nothing like each other but hey, that works.
@the_lost-journal funny enough I don’t find those guy names ugly.
They make me think of grumpy old men, but not necessarily in an “ugly” kinda way.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal awww that’s cute!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @hybridlore @the_lost-journal
Okay, well here’s the first chapter. I’m not a huge fan of it, but the other draft first chapter wasn’t great either. So critiques are definitely appreciated.
Chapter 1
“You ever wondered what it would be like to leave Rosen?”
Elina’s eyebrows shot up, “Why? Do you intend to?”
“I…[Read more] -
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks, it’ll be a little creepy, though it’s not the main focus.
Lol thank you.
🤨
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Cool, lol. I’ll probably have him in the back of my mind now every time I write with my Emmerich XD.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Sounds good.
-
Esther replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
It looks great! This was a cool idea. I think you did a good job inserting a theme into such a tiny paragraph. Out of curiosity, how much do you have left in the word count?
Thanks!! Oh yes, that was so hard! I was going to keep it lighthearted and goofy, and then I was like, Hold on. And tried something a little different. 😛
Ummm… a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I started scrolling through old topics and feeling all nostalgic. Anyone remember the sleepover rp? And I think we had a movie theater rp at some point too
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator You could also probably join the character castle, one of the oldest still active role plays on here. I don’t think it’s completely dead yet. Just gotta tag some people.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t know who’s in charge of the others… I’m sure whalekeeper would know.
Most roleplays don’t have one person in charge usually. That’s something that’s unique to the adventure rp. We usually just agree to some basic rules and then kinda do whatever
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator There’s the fantasy school role play that’s still active, though people seem to be busy right now so it’s not moving very much. We just started a new day so your characters could easily join and go to whatever kind of class you want them to take.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
So, question. Is there an RP on here that I could randomly stuff some characters into, or is now not a good time?
Well, as @hybridlore alluded to, there is the character adventure RP. You would be totally welcome to join, although the it has been pretty much inactive recently. (Also, in case it would affect you, we do have a c…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow, that was creepy. I guess I don’t like horror. But it was pretty well-written, I think. It was cool how you tied the ending into the beginning.
If you want feedback faster in the future, I would tag people, otherwise your post gets buried underneath all the other topics and we have to go scrolling for it. Although, if you e…[Read more]
- Load More
