@rae
Active 13 hours, 55 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone-interested
*whistling*
I’m just casually going to share my
unfinishedplaylist for TPE… (I also decided I am going to keep writing it and post it eventually—I was feeling dramatic a while ago when i decided to let my TPE topic fade, idek :P)… I wanted to use a prompt, but i can’t find one I like so im doing whatever I want.no one can s…[Read more] -
Enid replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I will answer your audience questions in a few days when I have time. :]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think me and shadow are the only people on here who write anything creepy… 😂
You’re not the only ones. My Lovedream project is sci-fi fantasy mixed with horror, or something like that.
I’m following along! And I’ll answer any group questions you post; for now, I’ll stay quiet. *Ninja reads*
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
One thing I’ve noticed is that you tend to use a lot of ellipses.
“Our house is full of ducks!!!!”
Ducks???👀
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
i am so relieved Jack is still there!! Also, I have a feeling I’m going to like Dylan.
just a hunch.I hope you like Dylan too, he’s probably my second favorite character to write.
also, I’m not sure about Olivia and Adaline’s reaction. You see, when people bully others it tends to be because of insecurity and cowardice. I have…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Old Hunter is based off a copperhead snake! He has a scar cutting under his right eye, across his nose, and then just stopping over his left one, and probably a couple smaller scars on the left side of his face. I tried to make him look Sniper-like but still be his own character. I also really like the camo pattern I gave his…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Got back into drawing dragon-ified Star Wars characters. Here’s Grand Admiral Thrawn!
He’s based off the Deadly Nadder and Whispering Death dragons from How to Train Your Dragon. Whisperchiss (I often name my alien dragon species basing off a combination of the HTTYD dragon species name and the Star Wars alien’s name) are tunneling dragons and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow here ya go, I finished the illustration a day or two ago!

Old Hunter is based off a copperhead snake! He has a scar cutting under his right eye, across his nose, and then just stopping over his left one, and probably a couple smaller scars on the left side of his face. I tried to make him look Sniper-like but still be his own…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins you’re welcome!!!
and yep! should be done and posted later today.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Your welcome, and that would be so cool, it would add even more depth to Huntress and that point in the story.
dangggggg that’s a superb idea, I’m gonna go add that now
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I like the scar on Leo’s face, and the shading is AMAZING.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@evelyn-collins oh man that art looks awesome!! I love it!
nahh it’s something different, although I did adapt many of my concepts for the dragons and the sci-fi galaxy concept into it.
I did do some Star Wars dragon art today though! I gotta finish the background before I post it though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome! I approved it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m going to be able to submit something!!!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m a sucker for the Aussie accent, lol.
Me too lolllllll
I’d probably react the exact same way in that situation haha.
what is it about them that we Americans find so fascinating??
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Y’all were talking about British and Australian exclamations and it reminded me of something that happened recently…
So we have friends who are Australian, but their dad is the only one who actually naturally has the accent. I’m a sucker for the Aussie accent, lol. And I was talking with him one time and with some…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Also, one thing I just thought of; we don’t really care about the characters’ families since we haven’t met them yet. Maybe it would be a good idea to lengthen the first chapter by showing Jack and Elina getting home and seeing their parents and siblings.
- Load More
