@rae
Active 4 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
FIREQUACKER's profile was updated 1 year, 6 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Lucky. I wish we got more snow. It’s been in the 70s today. Beautiful, but I want to go sledding.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Are you still letting in new people? What’s happening? Are you alive?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Great scene! *sniffles* 💔😭
@the_lost-journal That’s exciting! Hopefully it works!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry this one is long. I just had too much fun.
Leo
A grin rugged at his lips. He turned to encompass the entire hall with it’s gold name plates and carved enamel in a wave of his hand. “Welcome to Destina Elite Lounge Rooms, also known as the administration offices. Here’s where the head of the school departments come to work…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 cool beans 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@jonas you’re welcome!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Visible anguish*
You just…leave us…with that?!?
Cruelty of an author. Misuse of cliffhangers. Undeniable suspense.
Ahhhhhhhh…
…
Great job! I don’t like any of these guys. Except Riker of course. And Leon, wherever he is right now…
And though I’ve felt sorry for Franz, he abused a child.
So yeah. Anxiously…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Who are the moderators?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal Beetles are really cool! I based one of my fantasy creatures, the Suileans, off of them. (In my TF2 sci-fi world, Demoman is a Suilean.) Did you know there are at least 400,000 species of beetles in the world?
and yeah I like praying mantises too–I have a really cool Lego set of one that I got for Christmas. It was in a pack of…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Woah. I’ve not read your books yet…but man, this sounds very interesting! Oh on…Franz…isn’t that the bad guy I asked you about? Poor Riker! From all that I’ve read about him…he’s always facing fear from his past…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry for taking so LONNNGGGG to reply!
Well now we’re even because I took FOREVER to reply as well!! 🤣 So sorry!!! 😭
Oh, yeah I should’ve mentioned that! About how mega churches are almost always portrayed badly. (Ofc there are some awful mega churches.) But what I mean about “giving them a good church experience” is truly b…
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, of course girl!! <333
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I wonder if we could get someone more active promoted to a moderator. We’d have to get the attention of an existing moderator to do so, but it seems like it would be helpful.
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks!! <33
one thing I’ll suggest, is that I feel like you don’t really introduce the family to us in the first few chapters. At first I wasn’t even sure if Blake was their sibling or not XDXD
They do have a HUGE family, so setting a solid foundation and making all the siblings and the parents unique and established in ou…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Wyoh apparently doesn’t like to notify me when you tag me 😑 Anywayyyy Loved the scene! But also feel so bad for Riker!! 😥
Oh cool! Awesome!!
- Load More
