@rae
Active 4 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
That ending won’t leave me alone!!!! Now that I’ve had time to really think about it….. man, it’s good. A delayed hit, but a hard one when it gets ya! 🤣
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
No prob! You are 100% last though. 🤣
No wait…. Liberty hasn’t comment yet.
Never mind, you are 90% last. 😝
Whatever happened to the prince. . . *shudders* Creepy. Hopefully Leon and Julian will get to talk to him soon.
Yeah.. poor kid.
What do you think of Marius?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I saw that coming….. sort of.
I didn’t think he’d go back. I thought he would be killed in a fight.
I’m not sure what to think of that. Hmm.I like it, but almost feel doubtful for liking it.
The opening scene with Jenna and Baron may need a little work. It was very intimate and immediately led me to think that they were married.…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ryla
The boy tipped his hat. He may have been…strange, but he did have manners. “I’m Ryla. Nice to meet you.” She fidgeted awkwardly with her bag. “Do you like cookies?”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
The best method would probably be having some sort of bodysuit made of bubble wrap under the armor for cushioning.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
I just applied for a job. Please pray that I get it. I do have two other places to try if this place doesn’t want me, but I need to come up with 700 dollars by June, and I’m running out of time.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay!
Spoken like someone who doesn’t get 7 months of winter a year. I would happily swap my weather for yours, but this is the way it is. Oh well.
I used to want to move to Canada so I would get more snow. I’ve decided I’m too loyal to the USA, but I’ll probably live in the mountains at least.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
*cries* My fourth grade sister could do better than that.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no. Praying.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The new section looks good. Sorry, I was at co-op and then had a lot of notifs when I got back so it was a little overwhelming.
Whatever happened to the prince. . . *shudders* Creepy. Hopefully Leon and Julian will get to talk to him soon.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I know. It’s awful. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka bruh
First off, that’s one quarter, not one third, second, why did they have to put “60 million” and “20 million” twice?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s terrible. Praying!! 🙏
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Prayers for a beautiful old church down the road from ours. It has a lot of lovely history, all the way from the late 1800s, with families buried there. But the congregation is tiny and mostly comprised of the elderly. They can barely keep up membership. The pastor got into a tractor accident, was paralyzed, and died yesterday. It was very sudden…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
I was music starved this week and added more songs to Marcel’s playlist. Enjoy if you feel like it; they’re all good songs. Teardrop by Massive Attack, One Headlight by The Wallflowers, To Be Alright by Aurora, Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m very late to the party, but I’ll listen to some of those songs in a sec
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
😂 I feel that if these characters did not try to accept differences, there would be an active fight by this point.
Marcel
Responding to Mateo first, Marcel shrugged his shoulders one by one. “Immortal, undead. I see where you’re coming from.”
He looked at the other kid. This boy was still nameless, but looked much…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic What are some interesting things you've learned through story research? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Some of these were more “research inspired by books” than research for books.
- Dead bodies can bleed at the mouth and nose if moved after the blood pools.
- Although black was a much sought after color of fabric in the middle ages, we don’t have many examples that survived to today, as the dyes used to make a solid black were…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

- Load More
