@rae
Active 3 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I could kill him if it makes you feel better. 😁
yeah, will have to see what the emperor says. He’s gonna 100% hear about it after some of the enemies the prince made today. (mainly the priests)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Still sad. 🥺
For now.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Probably. I don’t know what the king (and everyone else at the palace) is going to do once they hear of this… 😬
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ah, maybe it’s someone else I know who likes him best. I didn’t kill Ian! He just dropped out. That’s better!
ah yes… I’m not that cruel.
For now.
The prince may have put himself in a precarious position, no?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Second favorite. Julian’s first. 😉 (Ian was up there too, but you got rid of him… 😢)
I wasn’t sure… I thought he was going to get a lashing. Again.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you!!!
Did you think I was gonna take out your favorite character? 🙃
(It is you who picked Leon as their favorite, right?)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh! Well that would have made this chapter confusing! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh boy. This was a powerful section. Good job.
But Leon knew they had now made enemies.
Nothing would ever be the same.
Dun dun dun……. 🫣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I read today’s. Gonna have to go back for Saturday’s.
sometimes I miss a chapter if I see it, mark it as important, but then it gets buried in my other emails.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooooh
things are REALLY heating up now!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
The sixteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
December 10th
The EmpireTo Johannes, Heinrich, and the brothers at the University,
Greetings in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ
Such wonderful news! Prince Dietrich, son of Emperor Haid…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Really?!?! You called it?
Oooh!!! He’s about to become the Josiah.
Maybe so!
So, is he your new favorite? I was pretty sure he would be.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wilhelm took another breath to steady himself. “My name is not Wilhelm Baumann. I am Prince Dietrich, son of Emperor Haidronias.”
That is so funny! When Wilhelm was first introduced, I actually thought, “That may be the prince…but in disguise!”
“One day, when I am Emperor, I will cleanse this land. I will destroy ever idol and t…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I know! It took Leon getting captured to sober him up a bit I guess.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
“Careful?” Leon laughed. “Julain, I never thought those words would cross your lips.”
😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae that’s cute! I think it’s a funny idea.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying!! <33
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
I know that I haven’t really been on or much or posted recently but I have been and am praying for everyone.
- Load More
