@rae
Active 3 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
XD Oh Andrew, I forgot to tell you it will be a Foreign Cultures study.
Marcel
Hugo brushed himself off and strode briskly away, probably to join his original group. He was, for the most part, unperturbed – aside from looking paler than usual.
“How…“ Marcel shook his confusion off. He rubbe…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Your house is still standing I hope?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
This is old, but I was looking through my old photos and found this. Not sure if I posted it here. My friend was obsessed with it – he posed me with the “aesthetic flowers” and took the picture. XD

-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @loppylin
Mateo is probably one of my favorite charries only for the fact that he’s a anti-hero/villain who plays guitar and blows stuff up XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
😍 Your hard work is well spent. It’s so well put together!! I like how you put the names of the characters next to them. It’s practical but doesn’t feel forced for some reason.
Literally so true. Those books are fun, but it’s easy to get caught up with them and not learn any useful structure.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
Mateo
Mateo looked confused, he was not supposed to kill him? Mateo glared at his captive as he slowly put him down. He turned back to the little fellow, “What are we doing here, Pequeño? Are we here to fight? Blow stuff up? Play music?” As he asked the last question, he spun his guitar…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I vote the longer version!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry! Praying!! 🙏
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Go bother @linus-smallprint
He’s the one who said to wait until the end of April for the next book. 🤷🏼♀️
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
No…. I’m not gonna explain the painting scene. You and everyone else are in the dark and will just have to do your best to figure it out.🙃
WHAT?!
*sob*
How could you do that to us?!
-
freedom replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Y’all are all so talented🙂↕️💜
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper If you haven’t read Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand about the life of WW2 Vet, Olympian, and Pacific POW Louis Zamperini, I highly recommend!
And the movie is good too if you can stomach the v!olence, bl00d, swearing, and a scene of nüdity😅
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The slavery bit seems to be everyone’s fav. 😂
No…. I’m not gonna explain the painting scene. You and everyone else are in the dark and will just have to do your best to figure it out.🙃
Thanks for answering these!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
~ Was the plot solid and engaging?
Pretty much!
~ Did the pacing feel consistent throughout the book? If not, where did it lag or feel dull?
It seemed that a lot of incidents were happening during the time that Leon and Rolf had their entire slavery journey compared to the rest of the story. There may have been a few lagging…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
Long skirts are great. Going down the stairs you’re the most graceful creature in existence, and going up the stairs it takes every bit of concentration to keep yourself from falling up them on your face.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It’s nowhere near as good as anyone else’s but it was fun to draw. Also I needed to finish it cause I’m now a wiki editor apparently, and this was one of the pictures I made for a character’s page.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Here’s my sketch! Fan art of a dragon character from a book series I like. Every color was either some combination of the three or had black or white overlayed over it.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae I vote B or C!
I gotta get my drawing finished today. I have the lines and colors but haven’t finished coloring yet.
- Load More
