@rae
Active 1 day, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 12 months ago
Kefa, I’m sorry this happened. You HAVE to tell your parents. Remove this girl from your contacts, get off the internet, and have a serious discussion with your parents. If you have not talked with them yet about all these friend-related issues, this has gotten to a point where you have to communicate with them.
I know you ha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year ago
Lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year ago
@whalekeeper I know you said you dropped this but…..I saw it again in the forums list and was like “I still wanna know who dies first.”
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year ago
day one of trying to learn Blender. Brain state: mush.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint That sounds like a good idea. I think I’ll stick around KP too until it dies or the new one is up, whichever comes first.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@hybridlore I”m pretty sure my parents would be very opposed to a message app. I plan on just sticking with KP till it shuts down.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thanks Linus.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @loopylin
Alright, that sounds good! If needed, I can probably try to set up a Slack group, but since that won’t work for some people it might be better just to use email (as a last resort if the website actually goes down) until we figure out if we’re building a new web…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
You’re awesome. A new website sounds like a lot of work. Thank you so much
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@hybridlore @everyone
Slack is a decent option, I’d be down for it. I’m honestly fine with any way to get in touch with people outside of kp.
Though of course, like most people, I’m sticking around here for as long as kp is still functional. I assumed that went without saying. I’m just nervous that at some point, kp might shutdown completely and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thanks for the tag.
I wouldn’t be opposed. I’d probably also stick around KP, cuz I don’t really see the point in completely abandoning it while it still usually works ok. But I think it’d definitely be good to set something up as a backup at least.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Hybridlore forgot to tag you but you may want to look at her message above…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
I’m not opposed. I’ll have to ask my mom but I don’t think she’ll mind at all.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle Email seems like a solid option until a new site gets put up.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Yeah I am apposed, so I guess I could just drop off KP, or stay behind and use it with whoever else stays. I don’t do any sort of messaging apps, and I saw a convo about discord…. no way.
But yeah, if everyone else wants to, no need to worry about me, I guess I can just email with a few of y’all and maybe hang around the old KP…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint @theducktator @keilah-h
It looks like our best option would be either Slack or creating a new website, I think. We can always switch around depending on what works and what doesn’t.
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @grcr @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @kyronthearcanin @…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
Okay yeah, I was pretty sure it came right after, but I wasn’t sure if there was a another time jump. Yeah, I like Duncan better at this stage, especially in contrast with Angus. They make a good team. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
There is no way my parents would let me have discord.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint I’ve heard horror stories from my friends about their Discords getting hacked, but the thing for me is more just not having the temptation to join certain servers. I’ve been invited to Discord servers for animators or artists before, but I can’t be completely sure of the content that’s on them, so I’d rather just abstain…[Read more]
- Load More

Currently very proud when I figure out a shortcut on my own and very terrified to click anything because I might make everything weird.