@rae
Active 17 hours, 12 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
GuYs. The crazy impulses are growing stronger…
I’m very very tempted to pause literally everything I’ve ever made, and start a completely new world of some kind. I’ve got a desire to create something wonderful… something extremely fantastical. Also a strong desire to make something glow-y celestial beautiful. It’s been haunting me for the…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
What am I saying? XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h
To be honest… I wanted to squish the kitten like a stress toy. That was my original instinct when I saw it.
But I said I wanted to eat it instead because that’s a more commonly accepted thing to say. 😛
I must feel that way because I have a dog and it’s fun to squish his face when I kiss him. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
@rae LOL I don’t even make her funny on purpose tbh. That’s just her personality, she kinda does whatever she wants when I write her….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle It’s a common reaction to cute things lol
I, personally, agree with you, I find it really weird, but a LOT of people use that analogy. I think there’s even a biological explanation as to why.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 11 months, 1 week ago
what I’ve been working on lately… | https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZFvuRHN7qMvT59OB73zFbAQC5e3caknITuwIGSg2Tb4/edit?usp=sharing
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 1 week ago
Howdy! I think the site looks really good. I showed my siblings it too and they really like it—especially the spot for published books. I love the projects pages.
Sorry I don’t have much to say.
🤠🤠🤠
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Barnes was trying to return to the group anyway, so I’ll send her back to you in a bit!
-
Enid replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
I’m sorry that’s going on. 😔 Please get the rest that you need and feel better.
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 1 week ago
Again, still like the others better, but this one was fun. I just can’t see a storyline like you can in the others.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
praying, Rae.
That must be rough, and I will be keeping you and Andrew is prayer. Please keep us updated.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
I am very tired, so we’re wrapping it up with 1500 words.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Will probably not make it to the next 1000 words, but there’s no harm in trying. :25
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
@theducktator No problem! I like noting my progress, so this might become a regular thing anyway.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Taking a break at :05. 1000 words finished.
- Load More
