@princesachronicle22
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
Loopy replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Dang it they disappeared again
-
Loopy replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@kingdompen @reganramm
Hi! Are you able to help us out with some website issues we’ve been having or maybe tell us what happened to all the moderators?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Esther replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 9 months, 3 weeks ago
So the idea you got is already pretty good! But if you need more inspo…
The War of 1812 was interesting, because the United States had just won her independence from Great Britain roughly 30 years ago, and then there they are fighting again. But France/Napoleon Bonaparte also played a role in this by pitting the two against e…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@savannah_grace2009 (it’s the scene!!) @hybridlore @ummm, anyone, because I can’t remember who all read Worth All the World XD
Working on the third draft of WAtW currently, and I’m adding in a couple of scenes, including this one, inspired by Sara! 😁
It’s unedited and I’m still not sure where it’s going to fit exactly, so it might feel clunky…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
My family doesn’t even celebrate Christmas until Christmas Eve.
Is there a reason why you do that?
I’m just curious because I’m going through an advent devotional right now, and the author introduced me to some of the feasts and celebrations leading up to Christmas (like St. Nicholas and St. Lucia), even though my denomination doesn…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh and also the reminder that I pray for everything y’all post. XD I don’t always reply, but every time I get a notif I pray 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
If y’all could be praying for my mom/my family. So last year she had a surgery to remove some tissue which had the potential to become cancerous (or was cancerous… I’m not exactly sure, lol). Everything’s been fine since then. But she’s been having appointments recently, some just as follow-up from last year, but they’ve also found some tissue…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I know we talked on the phone but I wanna respond here too. I’ve had a lot of mental fog lately and I’m not really sure how I’m doing. I think I’m good though.
Sick again!
Oh no! Stop doing that. Being sick constantly sucks. I’m sorry. Hope you feel better for the holidays! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper  Thanks! I for some reason could not find that info in my own digging.
I have most of a roleplay written, but I have a strong (and probably stupid) urge to add another character I have who is actually a prince in his own story, and remove Dante and possibly Jack.
Idk we’ll see how I feel in the morning I guess. Sorry I’m being so slow.
-
Esther changed their profile picture 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Why did you choose to write about your main character? in the forum Topic of the Week 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Whaleyyyy, what kind of question is thissss 😭
Jk jkkkk, I’m just not sure off the top of my head how to answer this 😂😂
I feel like most of my WIPs start off with a tiny little snowflake of a plot until I snowball it into a full-fledged plot/story idea. But from that little bit of a plot bunny, I always start with the characters before I touch t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
yeah ok I get that. There’s different kinds of tragedy, and it’s interesting how every country does it differently as well as every religion. Yeah I like those bittersweet endings too, I think they are more common in western stuff, possibly because of Christian influence!
Chinese and Japanese tragedies don’t usually end on the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I have half a role play typed out with just [insert name] in the middle of it for him.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Forgetting that food exists every day is such a mood, lol. I’ve had similar problems, though not to that extent. I can be weirdly picky, and sometimes the idea of food makes me nauseous despite not having eaten for a full day. I recently got tired of a meal that was my safe food for about three years (grilled cheese and ham sandwiches), and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
This door idea is cool. It’s reminding me of the 100 Cupboards series
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m so sorry!
Eating habits can be sooo hard to overcome…especially when your subconsciousness is telling you that losing weight=good 😭😭 I’ve been there before. There can be so many lies attached to food and eating habits, and if you think that might be part of the problem, I’d suggest looking at your thoughts and the lies you might be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Girl, Ellette writes some of the most tragic characters. She and Freedom make it their business to make KP cry, I swear.
Haha really? I guess I haven’t been keeping up with the writing that happens here…
Also, thank you. The hair took me forever.
Of course!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi
I am sometimes meh sometimes very very stress and apparently occasionally having a wee bit of fun, depends on the day what about you
- Load More
