@princesachronicle22
Active 5 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*doubles over in agony*
Gahh! I’ve been struck! I’m dying! HELP ME SOMEONE!
I now have 650 words to write, and after that, you can bet you’ll be receiving a portion of my 26 snowballs (:<
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Just watched Klaus on Netflix and it is the cutest Christmas movie ever I want to watch it again already
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, people who choose to live apart from God on earth are kind of living a personal hell, right?
Right, it’s self-inflicted. It’s choosing to be something lesser than you could be, which leads to sorrow.
How can someone get to the point where having the ultimate good would be worse for them than hell?
Because of who they chose to be.…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @rae @theducktator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Hey all, do you still want to do this? If not, that’s completely fine.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
What’s this topic for?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh boy. Ngl, this does not sound like me lol…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Well if you ask me it’s not so much that hell is a punishment for sin as much as the state you choose to exist in.
Well, people who choose to live apart from God on earth are kind of living a personal hell, right?
Well if you ask me it’s not so much that hell is a punishment for sin as much as the state you choose to exist in. If…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium
Ok, thanks.
Shattered… fragments.
Thoughts… broken.
What? Why?
Memories whirl.
Voices, who?
Flashes, noise, tears.
Why?
Louder, louder! So many, too many. Never… end.
Could it… end?
Fragments. Pieces. Shattered. Tiny, big, scathing.
Guilt. Much guilt.
Never end. Only noise.
Too many. Sleep.…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
EEK! A week?! Sorry gang, I have not been good with this.
I’m improvising with the snake, lol.’
XD same.
Rowen
Before Rowen knew what was happening, he was suddenly lifted into the air then placed several feet away from the fight. “What the-”
And then Hugo ran towards the snake, sword in hand, shouting, “Friend pow…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
That is true, he did have that point in between after the betrayal and before his death to repent. I guess we’ll never really know for sure why God allows us to go to hell. After all, as Judith said in her book, not even humans can a know for sure what is on other humans hearts, let alone the God of the Universes’ mind. Maybe people tha…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
When they see plainly that there is nothing else, and they are sufficiently brought low to the depths of humility, they can be changed by Him, and they begin to be the most grateful for life, instead of those who can indulge in worldly pleasures without being forced to grow.
Exactly, which is a huge problem in first world countries…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
So, what are you concluding now?
Good question lol. As of late. I’ve become very overly obsessive over whether something is right or wrong, and this isn’t the only subject I’ve been mulling over lately. I’m still not sure, because I don’t want to end up doing what’s wrong, but I also can’t confirm that Christmas is 100% bad either.
What…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*saves snowballs*
Throws two at @esther-c and @whaley
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
To everyone who threw snow at me:
I haven’t been on here in a hot second, sorry everyone!!!! Ahhh….
I actually did a TON of editing today, and I’m so obsessed with my writing!
I’m not going to post the part I worked on on KP, just because I feel like it could be too dark for some people (Idk though…) I promise it’s not super dark, but a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*adds you to my revenge list*
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No. XD (Although that would be pretty funny if we didn’t know until now, LOL). I had just recently learned that y’all were related and guessing from the gibberish and the “PWR” at the end of the post, I figured it was Power. 😉😂
- Load More
