@princesachronicle22
Active 5 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Also, Eddie was so close to asking him out to the dance
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, it looks like so much fun and will definitely help me get back into the rhythm of writing! I don’t see why not! I”ll probably sign up today.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hi people I’ve been stalking
@ellette-giselle Please don’t kill off Rory. I know that’s what happens in his main story, but this is supposed to be a what if. We’ve already deviated so much from the main tone of the roleplay by killing an agent and leaving school campus. You can do whatever you want, of course, but I personally found this roleplay…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Praise the Lord! I’ll keep praying!! <33
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s good. I’ll keep praying.
(and to anyone I haven’t responded to, I’ve seen and I’m praying for y’all)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Waytaminute O.O
I will throw ten of them at the next person who snowballs me.
I DIDN’T SEE THIS.
I’M GOING TO DIE D:
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m done with my 650 words!
Maybe I’ll post them later.
But now it is time for REVENGE 😈
@jonas 💨⚪4x
@theducktator 💨⚪4x
@linus-smallprint 💨⚪4x
@grcr 💨⚪2x
@rae 💨⚪2x
@savannah_grace2009 💨⚪2x
@raxforge 💨⚪2x
@esther-c💨⚪2x
*laughs in…
-
HighScribe started the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is a place where people can post writing prompts (I know, you probably never would have guessed from the name) to help inspire people who are low on inspiration or just want to do something different and fun.
They can be prompts you made up, or ones you stole from somewhere else. They can be anything from one word to multiple sentences,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve looked into joining it before….Idk if you’ve seen this website or not but if not here you go:
https://theyoungwriter.com/crazy-writing-week
It explains a little bit more!!!!
I’m going to do it this year!!! Idk if its my impulsive adhd kicking in or what but yeahhhh hahahaha
anyone wanna try it for the first time with me??…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I agree…it did get a little info dumpy lol
Again it isn’t edited…and the details about Andromeda are mostly in the prologue and will be revealed little by little in later chapters (if everything stays according to plan hahaha!)
I know…me too…I feel like when I started it when she was little, it felt…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Fun fact: The Great Pyramid actually has eight sides.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Since I don’t know where you’re going with this, I can’t really provide a good opinion on whether you should keep it or not. It’s very different from any of your other drafts (which isn’t a bad thing!).
I would just say that if you’re going back to add more details about Andromeda, made sure you don’t get too info-dumpy,…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @grcr @ellette-giselle @theducktator
Thanks, y’all💜💜💜
And yes, the quote references Aadelheide…I didn’t kill anyone else that’s special to Leon, I promise. (errr…that doesn’t mean that no one dies in Book 3 tho🫠 so far at least 1 person dies in all 3 books, so uhhhh…yeahhhhh)
I am concerned about this “broken i…
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @theducktator @liberty @ellette-giselle
*sits back and watches as the chaos and questions unfold*
And yes, Liberty, Hans hates Jews and is the main villain of my first novel (and other novels as well…he’s the main villain in several of my WW2 WIP ideas).
and yes, Elishavet, Hans’ entire life has been pretty…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I don’t know how many snowballs I even have…but here’s 161 words:
She didn’t want to wake up.
Closing her eyes, turning her face into her pillow and pulling the blanket over her head, she desperately wanted this to be a dream, wanted to go back to sleep and pretend nothing was wrong.
But Aubrielle persisted, the worry and unease in her voice c…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*brings flamethrower*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay thank you guys!!! <33
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
OH and I need some chapter title ideas for this section as well!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
(tagging some other peoples too) @ellette-giselle @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @anyone-else
Okay….
I have come to a decision lol
I’m keeping the prologue the same, but I’m tweaking a few things with the beginning.
Here’s the new first chapter (it opens when Sef is sixteen years old) Don’t worry, I’m going to edit it and…[Read more]
- Load More
