@princesachronicle22
Active 5 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
off I don’t know those characters that well, but here’s some random ideas:
Dumpster diving even though it might be illegal?
Somebody tries to film a vlog only to realize their life isn’t that interesting
Sending my characters shopping is my literal favorite because everyone shops differently. (Tauren is super stingy and loves sales,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Noblest uses of magic:
• Defeating evil.
• Helping people.
• Making video games for your nephew as bribes. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Sammmmeeee!!!!
And thank you so much!!!!
I agree with you so much on that hahaha! Like “I’m sorrry this is probably so cringe but I love it!!!”
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Barry. First name that came to mind.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I feel like those two are going to get into trouble
XD Yeah probably, despite Brea’s best efforts
What does Victor look like again?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Thats great!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Anyone got good Great Dane names? Or just any lovable dog names
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry, I forgot about it.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you so much, I didn’t think it would have that impact. While I was writing it I was wondering the whole time if people would understand it XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m gonna start putting my characters locations by their names so I can keep track. No one else has to do it, I just personally like doing it.
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
new character :]
Brea Thorne, the libraryÂ
Brea walked proudly past the shelves and tables, carrying her algebra textbook which was nearly the same size as her. Today sh…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
But it’s difficult for people to participate at the school when a lot of the attention is directed outside of it. We have to scroll for 20-something pages to remember what was happening in the school.
Yea.
Also, @anyone/everyone From what I can remember, the sun in this universe has recently set, so it’s getting pretty dark now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No, sorry.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, ofc, use them for whatever you want.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
😖
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve made no progress on my book’s word count, but the Lois in my head has a dog now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Hey it’s no face guy! Glad you found a name for him. Also the board is pretty. I love the black and white with the little pops of color
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
But I won’t be personally offended or anything if you do decide to kill him, im just sharing my opinion
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We all have to somehow make sure we’re all on the same team, that would be so funnn!!!
- Load More
