@princesachronicle22
Active 5 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey, Miley, welcome back! Good to see you again (well, not see, I guess, but you know what I mean :p)
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!! <3
Wait, hang on……. you got him stuck there and now you don’t know what to do?!?!
This happens way more often than you realize😂
Leon and Riker get stuck in sticky situations all the time
Honestly, George doesn’t seem very stable at the moment, If Riker gets out of the room and George follows and trips over somethi…
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@smiley I like the idea so far!
-
freedom replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
MILEY!!!! *tumbles, gets back up, gives you a huge hug and cookies*
I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH💜💜💜💜
*cough cough*
ahem
I’m glad you’ve been doing well and that you’ve grown closer to God <3
Life has been busy this year, so I’m definitely not on KP as much as I used to be, but it’s also been good, because it’s given me more time…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah it can get pretty messy, it’s one of the reasons I don’t really like fantasy stories with a messiah arc (as a allegory) because I’d rather read the real story in the bible.
XD I get that lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hi! I mean I already know you lol but welcome back!
Idk if this helps, but I had a period of time where I was spending too much time on kp ( I mean I was lonely, lol) and I ended up just limiting the amount of times I would check it per day to what felt right. Like if I was checking it 10 times a day, I would decide to only check it 3…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah I get that. I kinda got the feeling from him that he was portrayed as above human error, and maybe that’s why he comes off that way. I mean we don’t know of any sentient being above error except for God so it might feel weird to us. And I mean he does make a mistake in civil war, but I get what you’re saying. It doesn’t bother me bc…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol, that’s still pretty uplifting anyway XD. Btw, are you getting emails for replies on here?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hello, welcome back to KP!! I’m TheShadow, or Shadow for short, and it’s nice to meet you!
I mainly write poems and books. My current WIP is an action/adventure type story, though also kind of like a mystery (it’s a little all over the place in genre since it also has some magical elements lol).
How’s your WIP going? It sounds intriguing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey girl good to see you back!
“I wasn’t created by Stark or Ultorn I am… I am” which as a Christian I know is a nod to the Old Testament when God tells Moses to tell the Israelites “I Am sent you”
if he actually says that then that’s kinda offensive lol. I think I might remember him saying ‘I am who I am’ but I can’t remember. Yeesh.
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Gotcha. Wow. It’s so sad writing about villains…especially their background. Does…*gulp* Hans have any redemption later on? *hopeful eyes*
I’m afraid not 😔
What @ellette-giselle said about him having several chances and accepting none of them is correct
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @grcr @anyone-else
Not quite sure where to take this scene after where it ends, so if anyone has any ideas, pls let me know😅
a scene snippet from Book #3 🤫 I didn’t realize these characters I spontaneously came up with would play a bigger role in…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
YESSSSS!!!
Okay sounds good!!!!! Are you still writing your story? you should resend me the link, I’ve always loved your story! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
OH! Ellette, you’re gonna be so happy… ( @theducktator and @grcr might also want to know this)
I have a recent development…
Cass is no longer going to be playing with Sef’s feelings.
He’s officially a nice guy again hahaha
Since Lilitu and Sef are separated for a good chunk of the book, there’s no opportunity for this to happen. Cass is…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @anyone-else
Next chapter!!!
What am I doing?
Frustration built up in Lilitu’s chest until he wanted to scream.
But he couldn’t scream….or else Adar would find him.
Cass isn’t going to come bail you out this time, he pressed his lips together in a thin line. You have to figure it out yourself.
He tried to find a comfort…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry you had to go through that.
It’s okay, thank you.
A real name, or a pseudonym if you’re uncomfortable with that.
Sure, I’ll share my middle name, Petra, if that’s fine. Thank you again, by the way.
Or, if somehow my goofy stories of pointless wars and animal people are helping you get through this, then I’m a little surpris…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I will!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay great!!! hahaha!
Really??? That makes me really happy!!!! Thank you!!!! <3
Speaking of Eloy, I just wrote a funny Eloy scene (it’s kind of cheesy I think, but I’m going to edit it later.) I’ll post it in a little bit!!!
- Load More
