@princesachronicle22
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
It’s so funny that we all already don’t like Jasper, but out of all our characters, Ari and maybe Lucian are the only ones who really know that he’s bad.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Ellis
Ellis opened his mouth to respond, but then closed it. It was harder to argue with Moth than it was with Lucian. His head was still fuzzy and confused. The moments between the duel and waking up on the bench were completely blank. Anything could have happened. What had everyone seen? He tapped the handle of the rapier with his…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Wow, you’re fixing to assassinate Jasper already.
Nah just was feeling a bit spunky last night
Not yet. I don’t want him to come off as perfect, because he has flaws, but it’s difficult to show them so far. He likes people too much right now.
No hush he’s perfect
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
that disgusting furred thing.
Ok, first of all, how dare you. My sweet golden child has done nothing wrong ever.
Secondly, that boy is under Ari, Lois, and Ellis protection.
And third of all, how dare you.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Lucian“He’ll be alright. This is normal. Just… give him a moment.” Lucian’s voice was calm and reassuring. He looked casually around the rest of the gym as he waited, partially standing in front of Ellis to hide him from view. His eyes caught someone else’s. Across the room, with a spotless outfit and sword strapped to his side, w…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Jack
“I came here to learn about other kingdoms as well, actually. My kingdom is very small and a bit isolated. This is my chance to learn from some of my peers.” Jack tapped his bow against his leg as he talked. “Also, there’s a bigger library here than at home. I was about to go there now. Would you… like to join me?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
that’s really cool! What book is she from? The words have me intrigued.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
I want to animate with it eventually! I probably won’t get to that for a bit though.
I haven’t done any rigging yet. The links worked and the dragons are very cool!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
blender as in the program?
Yessz.
I’m currently working on a character model, and I’m almost done with the body. I just have to finish the feet. I’ve made a couple other things but that’s the main project I’ve been doing.
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 month, 1 week ago
Ok so first of allllll, sorry for replying an entire month late 😭
Second, I think Jonas made some really great points! I totally agree with him.
I’d also add that there’s a reason cliches and tropes exist–and that’s because they work. Oftentimes they can be overdone and end up boring and predictable, but they can also be…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Aaaaah, I can’t believe how long I disappeared for! I got distracted with blender, and ignored this, but I want to come back! I’m posting this so now I have to do it or I’ll embarrass myself :p
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
He then realized that the society hadn’t even given him a story to go by
Slackers
Jack
Bryce received a weird look anyway, though it may have been hidden enough by Jack’s hair. This boy was strange, definitely, but his casual manner made him feel more approachable than the other students.
“It’s nice to meet you. What did you come h…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
“I dropped it pretty hard.”
XD Your characters always manage to make me crack up hehe
Jack
“Jack Celby. Prince of Wellmaere.” Jack stepped forward and held out his hand for a handshake. “Who are you?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
He’s interesting to write in this au because original Jack is an uneducated country boy who spends his time outside herding sheep and fighting off wolves. Trying to make him a civilized prince but still himself is hard lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Jack
Jack smiled. “No. Perfectly sane and healthy, thank you.” He pointed at one of the training dummies. “Are you practicing with a sword right now? You seem to have dropped yours.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Aww Gabriel! You know both girls would be so eager to teach you or read out loud to you if they knew <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Mel
“You can borrow some of mine if you want!” Mel pushed a pile of comic books across the floor towards Lucy. She looked happily around at all her new friends. Then she giggled. “Mom and Dad are gonna be so surprised when they come home and see you guys.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Jack
“Oh. That’s good, I suppose. My father said that there were a lot of insane royals, and that I may meet them here. I haven’t yet, that I know of.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Here’s a character I hardly ever use. He looks to be about 15 or 16, is kinda short, has fluffy, sun-bleached blond hair over his eyes, and two little goat-like horns on his head. He is a very underdeveloped and old character. And here’s an old drawing of him.

Jack Celby
“Who are you talking to?”
Jack had been on his way to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Ellis
Moth was faster than most people Ellis had fought before. The fairy moved unexpectedly, and soon Ellis found himself mostly on defense. He barely blocked a stab to his side, grimaced, and pushed back. He was on the back foot, and his head was beginning to feel fuzzy. Suddenly he felt a jab hit his shoulder, and met Moth’s e…[Read more]
- Load More
