@princesachronicle22
Active 4 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 841
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
@beth-torres @elishavet-pidyon
Jack
Jack shrugged. He had found himself a comfortable armchair to curl up in and read. “You could ask a librarian. Or…” He closed his book and looked about the room, realizing that they hadn’t yet encountered anyone else, not even staff. Everyone seemed to be outside or elsewhere. After a moment he spotted the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Oh no that’s alright! I think I got an idea of what Bryce can do.
ok good! I shall wait for him then. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
@elishavet-pidyon I like him already
@beth-torres I’m realizing that I didn’t end my last rp very well. If you start feeling stuck,I can add on more and make Jack ask a more direct question if you want.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
@beth-torres Don’t worry about it. You can write or not write whenever you feel like it :]
Jack“Cody, my brother, is quiet. Quieter than me. Bit of a nervous wreck but he’s working on it. Kate is the social one. Balances out the rest of our family. She’s always up to something. Scheming. I think she might be some sort of super genius.” Jac…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 3 days ago
That sounds great! Excited to meet him :] *starts brainstorming an original way to pull him into conversation*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
I didn’t realize I put this in the wrong forum hahaha, I meant to put it in the Chat Chat
ooops XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Are any of you guys on instagram?? if so you should let me know so I can follow you!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
:29
I wrote half a paragraph.
Better than nothin
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Gonna write something, hopefully. Or just maybe stare at a blank screen.
:45
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Everyone’s art is soooo good
I’ve been trying to improve my art so I can draw my fantasy characters (I at least need some character art for marketing on social media) and it’s…a process😅😂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
I’m interested to see him now. Who is he? What connection does he have to our characters? Why is he so evil?
Meet Sergei Mikhaylov, Soviet Officer (haven’t decided if he’s Stasi or KGB (I think they were operating then??) yet) and former Soviet Soldier during WW2. I’m not completely sure about his background yet but I know he a…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
*Screams*!!!!!
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!
Ahh yesss, I am so excited. There are so many things in Book 3 I’m looking forward to and UGHHH I can’t wait.
I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insults thrown at him were glorious! 😂
No one h…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
This is making me want to go out and shoot some guns again
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
@keilah-h right yes I knew that sounded weird. I wrote that when I was half asleep
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Ellis
Ellis went first. He cocked an arrow and raised his bow, desperately thinking back to the few lessons he had years before. He drew the bow and released it. The arrow managed to hit the target, but just barely. At least he hadn’t accidentally shot Ari.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Lucian
Lucian seemed to consider this. He continued brushing his horse, not looking over at her.
“No,” he decided after a moment’s pause. “I’m nice.” He finished brushing, gave Onyx’s snout an affectionate pat, and then tossed the brush back.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Ellis
He shook his head. “I haven’t done archery in a long while. You may need to teach me as well.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Lucian
“You’ve never worked for nobility before, have you?” Lucian said. He did what she wanted anyway, feeling mildly amused. Onyx didn’t seem to understand what he was doing at first and pulled her head away, but after some gentle coaxing under his breath, he was able to get her to stay still.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Lucian
Lucian caught the brush reflexively letting his apple fall and roll across the floor. He looked at it and then over at George, raising one eyebrow.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Lucian
Lucian smiled at the informality. At home it would have bothered him, but here it was a sort of relief, not being recognized.
“Lucian.” It felt odd leaving out the full title. “What’s yours?”
- Load More
