@power
Active 1 day, 3 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 460
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
thx
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas  @highscribeofaetherium  @rae  @esther-c  @theducktator @the_lost-journal @calyhuge  @koshka  @power   @keilah-h  @linus-smallprint  @hybridlore  @mineralizedwritings  @elishavet-pidyon  @whalekeeper
Deadline is today!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Not yet, I should though.
That’s a good response, I feel like that’s hard to do sometimes though when human minds constantly want answers.
This definitely did help, thanks.
Thanks, those are interesting points.
You’re right, the devil is kind of overrated when compared to God’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m sorry, what?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@power ehhhh????
I don’t believe she has an orangutangally. I would say I have one, but to refer to a tooth-filled crocodile-tailed trained killer or any of six twenty-foot dragons as an “orangutangally” would be asking to be savaged.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas  @highscribeofaetherium  @rae  @esther-c  @theducktator @the_lost-journal @raxforge @liberty @theshadow  @calyhuge  @koshka  @power   @keilah-h  @linus-smallprint  @hybridlore  @mineralizedwritings  @elishavet-pidyon  @whalekeeper
Please tag anyone who was involved in this that I forgot to tag!!! And sorry if I’m spamm…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
thank you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@power Thank you but ew I’m not that cruel
As Bob the Tomato famously said in a GIF, “It’s funny because it’s true”
I am glad I have raised questions, questions which I hope to answer in my coming decades of authorship, and to a small degree here. We’ll see where I can fit my wide variety of story characters in the coming…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@power @ellette-giselle lollll this conversation has me just sitting here on the sidelines watching, I would be eating popcorn but I’m not a huge fan of popcorn, unless it’s popcorn chicken so maybe that’s what I’m eating.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, no they don’t. They have PLENTY! You should see them, with a group of guys after church, or even with each other. Just because a man knows how to treat a woman doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have fierceness and wildness and roguery.
And, if you imply that they don’t, I may have to slap you. I don’t take kindly to slights against my…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Actually, they have never put me in a headlock or threatened to put something nasty on me. (though they have done such things to one another.) They have poked me or kicked me under the table, but nothing horrid like you were suggesting. They are gentlemen in the highest regard. Mom and Dad taught them that. They said they are not allowed…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes! and I feel really bad for them!!!!
My brothers are never so mean. At least, not to us girls. They do terrible things to each other though, but around us they are true protective knights.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You are so depraved!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@power I had a song on in the background that started epic then turned really goofy as I read your little poem and it was perfect for it lolllll
thing is, it was by complete coincidence.
@freed_and_redeemed oooh nice scene!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
XD. I like that.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for the prayers < 3
that all sounds like a lot of fun!
I actually haven’t heard of most of those movies, but I do plan on watching hacksaw ridge. And I also really like the Captain America movies!
Those sounds cool! I guess I haven’t been keeping up… my favorite act is Light Balance Kids but it’s been awhile since…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This is great!! I love this!
I’ll tag a few more people in case they’re interested.
@koshka @power @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon
(Look up there at Whaley’s post)
- Load More
