@power
Active 11 hours, 41 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 460
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
NEW CHAPTERS
2 of them!
(52 and 53)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Thanks! I’ve studied Hitler Youth a lot. I’ve read parts of that book, I should get it and read the whole thing.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
NEW CHAPTERSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 of them!!!!
*throws a handful of confetti on my head*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(48)
Again, only 1. Barely got this one done. no time to sit down and write and had to do it in little bits.
Next week I hope to really get a good flow.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(47)
Only 1. I ran out of time to get the other done and I haven’t found a solid chunk of time to sit down. Barely got this one done.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
New chapters should be out today, but I noticed no one but Hybridlore has read the ones I posted yesterday, (45-46)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
NEW CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sits back and smiles*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
NEW CHAPTERS!!!
*evil grin*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power
NEW CHAPTERS
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper @power
NEW CHAPTERS
Sorry I’m a bit late today! I had a lot going on.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Yep. Poor Sniper.
ikr, poor guy.
i love how it’s just like:
the character: is a literal assassin and would know like 10 ways to kill me if I got within a mile of him. Plus my augmentations to him give him two or three more of those ways to kill me.
me: I feel so bad for you, your life is so tragic. I would give you a hug if I weren’t con…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
( @kyronthearcanin     @jonas     @power )
CHAPTER 7 and 8!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
( @kyronthearcanin     @jonas     @power )
CHAPTER 6 and 7!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
( @kyronthearcanin     @jonas     @power )
CHAPTER 4 and 5!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon      @theducktator    @grcr
( @kyronthearcanin    @whalekeeper      @jonas     @power )
Next Chapters!!! (2 of them!!!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint  @theducktator  @grcr
( @kyronthearcanin    @whalekeeper      @jonas     @power ) Y’all haven’t responded, so I’ll tag you for now, but let me know if you don’t want me to anymore.
Okay all, chapter 1 is out. I’m using Microsoft Word. I think if…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @keilah-h @rae @ellette-giselle @grcr @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @raxforge @whalekeeper @loopylin @arcticanimals @esther-c @jonas and @liberty @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @koshka @power @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @MineralizedWritings
My family went to a museum full of fossils today, which sparked a discussion…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Is there a trope you don't see very often that you love? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
Ah yes, his royal highness the Black Mongoose certainly qualifies as an upbeat ninja and we need more of him.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Basically, everything @whalekeeper said. XD
If someone walked into a room and shouted fire, I could say I believe them all I want to, but if I have faith in what they are saying, I will actually get out of the building.
What if you believe them, but the door jams and you can’t access a window? Sometimes baptism is not possible, and to say…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@koshka   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty @linus-smallprint  @stephie  @godlyfantasy12  @janellebelovedpig  @freed_and_redeemed   @power  @thearcaneaxiom
tagging a couple more people….
- Load More
