@power
Active 1 day, 8 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 460
-
ella replied to the topic Introduction to Power number 2 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
Haha! Pineapple on pizza is the best.
-
ella replied to the topic Poems by Power in the forum Poetry 5 years, 2 months ago
Ok, cool!
-
Lin replied to the topic Introduction to Power number 2 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@power Heya! Welcome to the Kingdom!
Wow, your hobbies all sound quite interesting! As well as your projects! And you answered my question about pineapples and pizza before I could ask it. What are you, psychic?
Anyways, hope you find some encouragement here to start writing your books, because they sound absolutely epic!
-
ella replied to the topic Poems by Power in the forum Poetry 5 years, 2 months ago
These are incredible! Have you thought about published some poems on the KP blog? I did it once, with the poem The Journal.  You should totally do it!!
Also, welcome to KP! Feel free to join any topics that you want. Do you only write poetry or do you write fiction/nonfiction too?
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Poems by Power in the forum Poetry 5 years, 2 months ago
…Woah, I don’t even know what to say.
These are amazing (HUGE understatement)!!!!! I’m no poet, but I like to dabble in poetry every once in a while! And when I do, I definitely enjoy it! It sounds like you really do! Is it bad to say I relate to the words you wrote a lot??? XD
Are you a poet?? Have you written anything else? If so,…[Read more]
