@power
Active 2 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 457
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
100%
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I LOVE IT!!! This is so, so good!
Btw, what program do you use to do this?
*ahem* Alright, we need to work on this. Repeat after me: ALL THE ART AND WRITING SNIPPETS I SHARE DO NOT HAVE TO BE SAD.
But why?
I love sad art!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Tenz and Reid
“Oh dear…I… So sorry, I do believe I’m experiencing an existential crisis. Please excuse me.”
Tenz smiled goofily at him, a gesture that came across as little creepy with Tenz’z fangs. “Don’t worry about it! I didn’t even notice! Besides, those things are easily fixed by a mechanic or a wacky inventor.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
One thing I forgot to mention about Baron’s (Brutus’s) appearance is that his clothes are dirty, almost as if he slept in dirt. His scarf, face, and hair are relatively clean though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 10 months ago
Does it have to be an OC or can it be any character?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
That’d be cool! Let me know if you ever start it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
10?
I think?
Maybe 12.
Come to think of it, he might be twelve for the age gap between him and Asher.
Never mind.
I might make them only a year apart because I actually like that better for his arch.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The deadline is November 9th.
You can do either one, just make sure the link works correctly if you decide upon that route.
Does that help?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok, thanks… hmm…. 🤨 Which one is the least… chaotic? lol.
Uh…I think my charrie has made things chaotic in his little group (Ben Gunn, Flare, Leon, and Julian) XD. He’s a tiny bit paranoid.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
TO EVERYONE WHO IS DOING THIS PROMPT:
(sorry, I don’t know all who’s doing this)Just a few things, they aren’t vitality important, just a few fyi’s.
- 500 words or more. Under 10,000 though.
- I’m your judge if you didn’t know already, and I will only be judging by content and how easy it is to understand the story. Don’t worry too hard abo…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
nice
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I totally vibe with you guys!
I started writing a short story for this prompt for funzies (obviously I won’t enter it) and I just got it set up for my charrie to describe what happened and I’m at 1,000+! XD
Why I rarely write 500 word short stories!
As long as your story is between 500 and 10,000 words, and is…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay good. I’ll keep going then.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Baron (Brutus)—with Ben Gunn, Flare, Leon, and Julian, Everstrand edge
Reflecting off of the daggar, Brutus’s gaze flicked to Ben. “I thought you were an assassin.” He tilted the blade again, this time back to Leon. “I thought you were someone I know. That’s all it was.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I was writing mine yesterday, but after 45 minutes I was at 1,610, and now I’m wondering when a short story stops being a short story and becomes a novella.
Is there a word limit?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh dear…more rps to read…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh dear.
I’ve never gotten that response! Not even when I killed Aaron!
I think i like it…… *evil grin* lol.
No, but it is good to know that you feel for my boy.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
This is great! I think it sets the stage for the next chapter much better! I like it.
- Load More
